DE_Overgrown
the performance definitely got better since the last time, my fps weren't too low.
I definitely like the changes you made, enjoyed playing it alot more this time.
But:
- Rotating from B to A is kinda hard, the old mid to B path would be great, but please make it more wide.
- Retaking the Bombsites is rather hard in general since the entry points are leaving you very vulnerable, especially the B site, since there are no good ways to flash/smoke your way in, as far as I can tell. Maybe make the windows in the roof/ at the top of the walls breakable?
- The lower path from CT spawn to A is also really tough, being exposed to three different heights and a bazillion positions, it's like getting [CENSORED].
Either way, I think it's a nice map already and I am also convinced that it has great chances of entering the next operation.
CS_Mass
The map improved quite a bit since the last time, but there was a strong problem showing, the terrorists were simply pushing the rescue zone and camping for the CT's to return with the hostage. You could solve it by adding an additional rescuezone. Otherwise I do not have much to add to the others.