1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. leplubodeslapin

Posts by leplubodeslapin

  • CS:GO - de_print

    • leplubodeslapin
    • March 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM

    Hi,

    I would like to show you the map I'm working on for the gamebanana-cevo mapping contest. Still work in progress, I'm trying to make something with nice graphics and great visibility, so it's no really easy to do but I'm trying. The layout is already established, purposing something similar in several respects to de_nuke.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.citrowagon.fr/leplubodeslapin/maps/csgo/screenshots%20mapcore/1mini.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.citrowagon.fr/leplubodeslapin/maps/csgo/screenshots%20mapcore/2mini.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.citrowagon.fr/leplubodeslapin/maps/csgo/screenshots%20mapcore/3mini.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.citrowagon.fr/leplubodeslapin/maps/csgo/screenshots%20mapcore/4mini.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.citrowagon.fr/leplubodeslapin/maps/csgo/screenshots%20mapcore/5mini.jpg]

    Layout :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.citrowagon.fr/leplubodeslapin/maps/csgo/screenshots%20mapcore/plan_generalmini.jpg]

    General point of view

    [Blocked Image: http://www.citrowagon.fr/leplubodeslapin/maps/csgo/screenshots%20mapcore/plan_basmini.jpg]

    lower level point of view

    I hope you'll appreciate it and this is better than fy_pool_day (which i know many of you don't like I understand :/ )

  • CS_MUSEUM

    • leplubodeslapin
    • February 16, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    Quote from FMPONE

    Wow you have honored us all greatly! What a lovely tribute that video is, superb stuff...!!! You seem to have a great understanding of the mood of the map, as for the video, I really want to thank you for doing that.

    Would it be possible for you to put the video on youtube so that I can link it on the steam page? It would mean a lot!!

    No problem your work deserved this. And yes, sorry for dailymotion, I uploaded it on youtube :

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I'm glad you liked it.

  • CS_MUSEUM

    • leplubodeslapin
    • February 16, 2013 at 1:30 AM

    Hi,

    I wrote a small article about your map, I hope you'll appreciate it.

    http://www.vakarm.net/breve/read/Map…-par-FMPONE/160

    (french CS:GO esport website)

    Really good job.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™