1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TarrySruman

Posts by TarrySruman

  • GTA V

    • TarrySruman
    • May 3, 2013 at 2:28 AM

    Everyone thinks at some point how awesome it would be if their neighborhood was in a game like gta but now its actually happening

  • GTA V

    • TarrySruman
    • May 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2013/05/rsggtavscreenshot207.jpg]

    The accuracy of this shot compared to the real location is jaw dropping

  • de_Transit (CSGO)

    • TarrySruman
    • May 2, 2013 at 8:37 PM

    Finished up my redesign! Download link and new shots are up in the OP. I'll be putting this up for testing asap

  • de_chinatown

    • TarrySruman
    • May 1, 2013 at 2:30 AM
    Quote from RaVaGe

    a chinatown in america doesn't make any sense imo.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown,_San_Francisco

    >over 100,000 citizens

    >founded 1848

    >draws more tourists than the Golden Gate Bridge

  • de_chinatown

    • TarrySruman
    • April 30, 2013 at 7:29 AM

    Put some more supports under those rails!

  • Neoclassical Architecture in videogames

    • TarrySruman
    • April 30, 2013 at 3:27 AM

    There is a disappointing lack of this in Red Orchestra 2

  • de_catchment

    • TarrySruman
    • April 29, 2013 at 6:44 AM

    Very interesting geo. Layout seems a bit... all over the place though. You've got a bunch of really big flat space around both spawns and then some pretty intricate stuff around the bomb sites I guess we'll have to see how it plays though

  • Broforce

    • TarrySruman
    • April 28, 2013 at 7:11 AM

    This is fucking fantastic.

  • The new X-COM game

    • TarrySruman
    • April 27, 2013 at 9:21 PM

    When they first dropped this I thought it looked pretty neat... until 10 minutes in when he turned the corner and I saw the array of waist-high sandbag walls.

    I cringed just as hard at that as the first time I saw it.

  • de_Transit (CSGO)

    • TarrySruman
    • April 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM

    Download Link

    This is a map I blocked out last year but ended up shelving since I couldn't get any playtesting done. But then JeanPaul told me about this site's map tests and recommended that I put it up here, so I did!

    It's a pretty standard DE map. It played decently other than some problems with bombsite B, which I'll hopefully fix up pretty soon. Here are some shots, though some of these might be a tad out of date:

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/2Lc91]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/iVQ5o.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558722001413340040/9C5BC017935D229C989698A85B1983BC3284C790/]

    Also, this is my first time posting here, so hello to everyone.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™