1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. onji

Posts by onji

  • Harvey Harker - Level Designer

    • onji
    • June 13, 2012 at 7:56 AM

    It looks like you've got a good foundation for your folio.

    Like Marvin said some gameplay vids would better convey what happens in these levels, or even just an architectural flythrough could show us a lot more of what's contained in your work. Some people may actually take the time to play your levels, why don't you upload the actual bsps?

  • Your best Science-fiction Soundtrack

    • onji
    • May 31, 2012 at 8:18 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • onji
    • May 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM

    Wow, I just stumbled across this today. I'm looking forward to Firaxis' game way more than 2K Marin's. I hope they can get the interface to go smoothly on a console controller.... But I'll still play this one on PC.

    Quote from Serenius

    Sadly, the shooter will probably still do better because the original X-COM is too complex for your average herp-derp gamer.

    Very true, I don't think it's gonna sell like hotcakes to the teenagers playing Black Ops. Conversely Civ 5 has sold over a million, so I think if they hit the right target market I could see the Firaxis version selling more...... That and I'm feeling cynical about adapting this IP to FPS.

  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier

    • onji
    • May 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    Quote from Dark

    LOL< the console versions have always been in 3rd person

    Yeah I forgot about that, and the fact that you also had the medic class on console.

    I've always played Ghost Recon on PC.

  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier

    • onji
    • May 27, 2012 at 9:53 AM

    GRFS looks tip top, and I'm really glad to hear that it's still a tactical game.

    How does it feel playing Ghost Recon in 3rd person?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • onji
    • May 27, 2012 at 2:03 AM

    Looks great... dark and dirty, I particularly like the lighting.

    How about some info on the mod, so we can put it in context?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™