1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MaK

Posts by MaK

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • MaK
    • May 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • MaK
    • May 9, 2014 at 10:24 PM

    I would so love to run around in that vstmn.

  • HotLine Miami II

    • MaK
    • May 9, 2014 at 10:15 PM

    Soundtrack is so gooooooooood!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • MaK
    • April 10, 2014 at 11:31 PM

    rick are you ok?

  • [CS:GO] de_shotoen

    • MaK
    • April 5, 2014 at 7:53 PM

    Hey, sorry it may have seemed like I disappeared. The project has sort of been on a haitus, between school and working on some other projects, my motivation to work on it has been kinda shot. The map as of now hasn't changed too much since the last mapcore playtest, I feel kinda bad I haven't been working on it but I'd really like to pick it up again someday

    .

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • MaK
    • December 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM

    Bit of a late notice, but do you think we could do another de_shotoen playtest on Thursday?


    I haven't changed too much, but hopefully this version is better. I rearranged the T garden path to mid, tried to make bombsite A more appealing to T's, and attempted to get rid of some excessive corners. Still not too sure about mid though, guess there's only one way to find out.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • MaK
    • December 14, 2013 at 1:20 AM

    Woah, nice displacements man!

  • Oculus Rift

    • MaK
    • December 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM

    The future of oculus is looking pretty dang good.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • MaK
    • December 8, 2013 at 11:38 PM

    Thanks for the feedback roflzomglol, the wallbang/peek spot is actually a good idea. Thanks to everybody else who played today too, it was really helpful.

  • VGX 2013

    • MaK
    • December 8, 2013 at 10:12 PM

    I'm so sad something like this has to exist.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • MaK
    • December 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM

    De_shotoen download link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12440533/de_shotoen_test4.7z

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • MaK
    • December 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM

    If we could get a playtest for de_shotoen on Sunday that would be pretty fantabulous.

  • [CS:GO] de_shotoen

    • MaK
    • December 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM

    Hey guys! Here's my map that I've been working on. It's a Japanese-themed garden/house thing, still very WIP. I'm much happier with the layout now after a few private playtests. I'm at the point where I'm going to start doing some real art passes, though I'm pretty terrible at making custom textures, and mediocre at best creating custom models. If any lovely, wonderfully talented modeler/texture artist is interested and would like to hop on board to help out with the custom content that would be awesome. Anyway, here's the map.


    Overview:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kkrFRXY.png]

    CT Spawn:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/1GqK8s6.jpg]

    T Spawn:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/oqRNXTm.jpg]

    Bombsite A Library:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/esTLh0W.jpg]

    Bombsite B:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/s71hBqG.jpg]

    Long A:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZZ1g12u.jpg]

    Mid garden thing:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/8bkxT2C.jpg]


    Hopefully we can get a playtest of this running on the mapcore csgo server sometime soon, should be a lot of fun!

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • MaK
    • December 1, 2013 at 9:09 PM

    Nice Thurnip, I really like that series. You seem to be one of the very few people to give the galil some attention.

  • Arbor Vitae - UDK Scene [WIP]

    • MaK
    • November 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM

    Everything about this has been fantastic, can't wait to see more!

  • Carmack officially leaves iD

    • MaK
    • November 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM

    I guess id is now... doomed.


    Honestly though I couldn't be more excited that he decided to join Occulus. I freaking love John Carmack and I've been super optimistic about what Oculus has been doing, so this just makes it all the better. Good for him, and I wish id the best.

  • VGX 2013

    • MaK
    • November 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM

    I'm really surprised Dota 2 shows up nowhere on their nominees.

  • CS:GO - Heat (bomb/defuse)

    • MaK
    • November 16, 2013 at 10:24 PM

    Insurgency is an old HL2 mod on steam, it has a similar style I thought. It was mainly a compliment about being able to make a map themed in the middle-east without being anything like dust/dust2. It's refreshing.

  • Uncharted 4

    • MaK
    • November 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM

    Uncharted or Uncharted 4? Seems way too early to 'reboot' a perfectly good series. Anyway this was completely expected, just disappointed its only a teaser and nothing in game yet.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • MaK
    • November 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM

    Fancy looking blockout. The architecture is really coming along!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™