1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Covelio

Posts by Covelio

  • FPS Map Design Questionnaire!

    • Covelio
    • April 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM

    Hello map and environment enthusiasts!!!

    I would just like to say that I think this forum and all the active users are great. Thanks to this forum, the people creating amazing maps and other various websites and forums, I have learned loads and plan to keep a log of my work. I'm going to be creating a multilayer map using UDK soon for my college final major project.

    Right now though, I'm collecting research to help me and planning how I am going to carry everything out, which is the most important part of the process. I have created a questionnaire to gather some research and help me justify my design decisions. I have a link to the questionnaire which should only take 5 minuets of your time.

    Any help with this would be hugely appreciated as it will help me achiveve the best mark I can get for my course before going to university!

    Here is the link!; http://kwiksurveys.com?s=LLLJIF_46902186

    Thank You! And look out for my designs soon on the forum

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  2. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:17 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™