1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Fuzyhead

Posts by Fuzyhead

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Fuzyhead
    • March 20, 2012 at 11:14 PM

    And I'm throwing my hat in the ring as well.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.abload.de/thumb/ch_badlands00377ij94.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.abload.de/thumb/ch_badlands0038rgj5z.jpg]

    Looking for forward to change the gras on the first screen.

  • [CS:S] de_Shanty

    • Fuzyhead
    • March 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    Quote from killertomato

    did you by any chance use the favela level (sp) from mw2 as an inspiration

    Well, the mp level favela was one of my inspirations, also used a lot of real life pics, movies and other games. Later on, when the level was nearly finished, I noticed that there was a Cod mw2 map which looked quite similar to mine (I think it called underpass...)

    Quote from Minos

    One thing that I missed though was some bigger landmarks, I got lost a few times

    Yeah, I thought about adding the christus statue, but I had problems with the texture (alpha rendering)^^

  • [CS:S] de_Shanty

    • Fuzyhead
    • March 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    I fixed your embedded video

    Thanks for that!

    Quote from cardo

    I couldn't tell from the pics whether you had some vignette filter on them as the bloom seems to follow the centre of the screen?

    Well, there is a vignette filter, you're right. But It's not on the screenshots, I added it ingame by placing a overlay texture

  • [CS:S] de_Shanty

    • Fuzyhead
    • March 2, 2012 at 9:09 PM

    Hello there,

    I would like to present you map for counter-Strike: Source, de_Shanty.

    De_Shanty takes place at a slum somewhere in South Africa.

    The Terrorists have to plant a bomb at least one of two market places within the dirty and confusing city.

    The Counterterrorists must do their best to secure the slum area and prevent the terrorists from planting the bomb

    De_Shanty is a small to medium sized de_ map with 2 bomb spots and a fresh setting.

    Download it here...

    ...or here!

    The video only shows some scenes I recorded today, to see the whole map download it pls

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I Really Would like to hear what you are thinking about that map.

    Sincerely,

    Mathis aka. Fuzyhead

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™