1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. LATTEH

Posts by LATTEH

  • Get Out directed by Jordan Peele

    • LATTEH
    • February 25, 2017 at 11:16 PM

    by the title of the thread it made me wonder who this Jordan Peele is and why did he want to out direct me?

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • LATTEH
    • February 12, 2017 at 4:18 PM
    Quote from OrnateBaboon

    On 2/11/2017 at 11:03 AM, OrnateBaboon said: Yeah, all Valve and Blizzard do is tighten up the graphics a little bit!

    Tighten up the graphics? On level 3?


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • totally random texture thread

    • LATTEH
    • February 10, 2017 at 7:58 PM

    Wanted to share some work I did on the skys in day of infamy. I used vue studio to render out all the skys.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/pW8bXgE.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Z79WIim.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/gqAHsvs.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/7kQWvPf.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Jc16H6f.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RdPBc5T.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/zaEqAxq.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/4pzqEdv.jpg]


    There is more, I just dont want to spam with a ton of images :)

    Also wanted to thank the other level designers and environment artists that made the levels awesome!


    edit: does this really count as a texture? (I mean they are but maybe I should of posted it somewhere else idk)

  • [CSGO]Hammer editor how to fix this leak.

    • LATTEH
    • January 28, 2017 at 1:35 AM

    Your skybox brushes are func_detail. Select them then right click then select move to world.

  • Star Wars

    • LATTEH
    • December 20, 2016 at 1:49 PM

    One of my favorite things about this movie is

    Spoiler You could say a spoiler to someone and they would never believe you. "Hey how was the movie? It was great! everyone dies!"

  • Day of Infamy Mapping Contest Discussion

    • LATTEH
    • November 10, 2016 at 9:08 PM

    Try to lower your lightmaps (lower the resolution of the lightmap, so 16 is one pixel per 16 units in hammer) on certain surfaces. Engine hunk overflow is typically caused by to many or big lightmaps on brushes. The best places to lower them is on roofs or back of brushes not seen. (for the roofs I would use 512)

  • Day of Infamy Mapping Contest Discussion

    • LATTEH
    • October 31, 2016 at 3:16 AM

    @Bevielis Try reloading the level. It should load the cubemaps.

  • Day of Infamy

    • LATTEH
    • September 29, 2016 at 1:04 AM
    Quote from Bastion

    12 hours ago, Bastion said: They updated the Beta branch last night.

    Three new weapons, binoculars (that you can use to make targets for artillery now), dismemberment and a few more things.


    Was one server running beta last night, people were testing out the new weapons on a new map, devs were there too. was a lot of fun to play with and talk to the devs.

    Hey! Thanks for coming out! We are always testing something. We are glad you took the time to test with us.

  • Battlefield 1

    • LATTEH
    • September 4, 2016 at 4:49 PM

    Haha somehow me and @El_Exodus got matchmade into the same game and somehow we were in the same squad even.

  • Battlefield 1

    • LATTEH
    • August 31, 2016 at 5:59 PM

    Kind of disappointed I can't select bolt action rifles in the other classes D:

  • [CS:GO][WIP] Tel Aviv

    • LATTEH
    • August 29, 2016 at 6:37 PM

    Love the detailed gray box.

  • Hey mapcore, what's your "comfort" game?

    • LATTEH
    • July 4, 2016 at 5:12 PM

    Kotor and jedi academy for me. So many great memories with those games.

  • CS:GO Blog - Lighting and Shader Improvements

    • LATTEH
    • February 25, 2016 at 5:44 PM

    Finally can use normal maps on models. The 2nd UV for models too is awesome!

  • The Division - Closed Beta Codes

    • LATTEH
    • January 23, 2016 at 8:11 PM

    If you have anymore, Can I have one?

  • The Genius of BioShock's Level Design

    • LATTEH
    • January 23, 2016 at 2:57 PM

    This thread made me want to replay through bioshock! I LOVE YOU CIRCUS OF VALUES!!

  • The Steam Sale Thread

    • LATTEH
    • December 27, 2015 at 12:56 AM

    got elite dangerous. I've havn't played a game this much since Jedi academy.

  • Favorite map in any game

    • LATTEH
    • December 5, 2015 at 1:41 AM

    For me its T2_Trip.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jedimoves.com/files/center/console/maps/t2_trip.JPG]

    I played countless hours on jedi acadamy with lugormod. It made for some really amazing creations and a lot of fun.

    same area in the screenshot with some props and stuff.

    [Blocked Image: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee216/Snipeye/Other/trainers.jpg]

  • cs_shichang

    • LATTEH
    • November 14, 2015 at 1:05 AM
    Quote from Quotingmc

    Any Updates?

    Lol sorry it took a week. I uploaded the latest version I had. (still needs some more work, just polishing and more optimization)


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=504042679

  • cs_shichang

    • LATTEH
    • November 1, 2015 at 2:32 PM
    Quote from Quotingmc

    Any Updates?

    Sorry, I've been busy. I'm still working on it I might update the workshop with the latest changes I've done tonight. (ill post here If I do)

  • [Insurgency] Kandagal

    • LATTEH
    • October 29, 2015 at 8:14 PM
    Quote from Vaya

    How do you deal with this many displacements and not have an aneurysm?

    I take special kinds of meds.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™