1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. cashed

Posts by cashed

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • cashed
    • October 21, 2015 at 3:07 PM

    Got my Nexus 5X yesterday. Its gorgeous, and shit I'm already use to the finger scanner on the back

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • cashed
    • October 15, 2015 at 6:26 PM

    @jackophant I ordered the Nexus 5X! Can't wait for these to ship. My Nexus4 barely gets through a day these days

  • Far Cry Primal

    • cashed
    • October 7, 2015 at 4:49 PM

    My paws have been collaborating on this one :)

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • cashed
    • September 13, 2015 at 7:41 PM

    not a big update? go fuck yourself! Looks awesome!

  • What's going on with your life?

    • cashed
    • August 8, 2015 at 7:56 PM

    bachelorhood again

  • Windows 10 upgrade

    • cashed
    • August 1, 2015 at 7:46 PM

    I just don't care as much as I use to. I still build my comp, but I think i'll wait for my next full build to install 10. For now my machine runs fine and it will be supported for a bit.

  • Windows 10 upgrade

    • cashed
    • July 31, 2015 at 6:26 PM

    Win7 has been nothing but stable

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • cashed
    • July 22, 2015 at 3:26 PM

    being dull sells the mood and that might be what the intent is... CS is not a happy game; nor should the levels be candy land

  • CSGO Map Compiling/Beginner Questions

    • cashed
    • June 24, 2015 at 8:08 PM
    Quote from Michael Greenwood

    Sorry, I dont understand what "zeroing" a texture means. I get that textures at 0.25 make a 512x512 texture apply to a 128x128unit area, but what does that mean for my map making? Areas should be built with 128x128 blocks?

    If you type "0" in to the scale it autos to .25. Just quicker than typing it out :P

  • CSGO Map Compiling/Beginner Questions

    • cashed
    • June 24, 2015 at 6:12 PM

    I wouldn't worry too much about texture snapping atm. I "zero" mine out all the time which is "0.25" This is standard for hl2. Now since csgo's "HR" for de_train; the default is "0.125"

    Use dev textures to get scales correct.

  • CSGO Map Compiling/Beginner Questions

    • cashed
    • June 24, 2015 at 2:45 PM

    I use 16 for my initial layouts, and 8 for typical walls that lie within game space. I actually never get into anything lower unless I'm doing detail.

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • June 22, 2015 at 5:51 PM

    looking sexy

  • Shenmue 3

    • cashed
    • June 17, 2015 at 6:13 PM

    I actually think it shows Sony in a bad light. Why did they not just fund them...

  • Geometry question.

    • cashed
    • June 13, 2015 at 5:51 PM

    You run into possibilities of extra unneeded faces which then get world rendered and lightmapped.

  • CSGO Model Textures [SOLVED]

    • cashed
    • June 11, 2015 at 4:49 PM

    Wallworm still makes a .qc and I believe he shows where it lies in 1 of his how to videos. I you are also using wallworm, please say so right away.

  • CSGO Model Textures [SOLVED]

    • cashed
    • June 11, 2015 at 2:56 PM

    post your .qc please. I cant see it being a texture thing. Also if your not using the alpha dont include it in the tga. It only subtracts from your available space.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • cashed
    • June 10, 2015 at 11:26 PM

    It looks really nice, not putting it down in that sense. ;)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • cashed
    • June 10, 2015 at 8:40 PM

    pretty noisy floor

  • Valve: Future Hardware Plans

    • cashed
    • June 7, 2015 at 4:32 PM

    I've had a go at the earlier versions with no joystick. Im glad they added it. I felt that was the biggest thing missing.

  • [CS:GO] DE_LITE

    • cashed
    • June 6, 2015 at 5:43 PM

    Good point, I'll see where I can keep things open. I know smoking is becoming very popular and important. But designing stages is also a way to slow things down. What is the rail yard bombsite currently is 100% smokeable and open from Tspawn to site. Other site which is turning into an interior will have stages where smoking is an option.

    The biggest complaint I've seen and heard about de_lite was its B choke point being too harsh and flow for CTs back and forth having limited options.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™