1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. cashed

Posts by cashed

  • SAMPA // A near-future sci-fi city in Unreal 4

    • cashed
    • August 5, 2014 at 3:18 AM

    hot damn that emissive is sexy

  • cs_workout

    • cashed
    • July 30, 2014 at 9:59 PM

    Looks good, I'll take a look when I can. I ran around on the playtest build a few weeks back

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • July 30, 2014 at 6:06 PM
    Quote from tr0nic

    De_Season middle reminds me of De_Russka middle a bit


    Some inspiration came from russka, as well as dust2 A site.


    They may look similar but the connectors are vastly different.


    During this time I used Brute and Narby maps as goals to design by. It was part of my growing I suppose

  • de_rising

    • cashed
    • July 30, 2014 at 4:57 PM

    interesting layout. do you think the T spawn extension is worth it? Are timings still okay if you bumped it up? Feels like dead space

  • Rainbow Six: Siege

    • cashed
    • July 30, 2014 at 4:53 PM

    I think the end of this year is too flooded for Ubisoft to release it. ACU and FC4 are huge titles.


    Plus, I can only see this being a polished Vertical Slice. There's a lot of work ahead I bet.

  • Rainbow Six: Siege

    • cashed
    • July 30, 2014 at 12:19 AM

    it has a mature counter-strike feel a bit which is really pulling me

  • Rainbow Six: Siege

    • cashed
    • July 29, 2014 at 6:50 PM

    I think its a great mix between the options of fast and slow pacing. Really excited to see more gameplay.

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • July 28, 2014 at 11:31 PM

    We've discussed it a bit ago, I think we're going to try the old way first.

  • Halo Series

    • cashed
    • July 28, 2014 at 4:18 PM

    I thought they rushed Halo4. Hoping it's getting the proper love for 5.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • cashed
    • July 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM

    I can also imagine up-keeping your own engine to be a lot of work. Programmers can focus on making the game awesome and not worry about performance.

  • Need some help with a radar

    • cashed
    • July 15, 2014 at 11:19 PM

    not 100% but the radar has to be 1024x1024. The overview marker i don't think works in CSGO

  • Need some help with a radar

    • cashed
    • July 15, 2014 at 8:15 PM

    go into window mode, then change the screen to 1280x1024. make sure the overview is aligned closest to the left side as you will be cropping out the right side.

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • cashed
    • July 15, 2014 at 8:08 PM

    I'm not a fan of the big target decals. Might be better to work in a special signs of animals that leads you to the site. For example Alligator for A site, and Bear for B.

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • July 10, 2014 at 10:21 PM

    Cause you love to do it and are driven!

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • cashed
    • July 10, 2014 at 4:41 PM

    how's it coming squad?

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • July 9, 2014 at 4:43 PM

    Squad yup

  • What I'm Working On

    • cashed
    • July 9, 2014 at 2:44 PM

    @Mad Max Changing timings like that would make a drastic change to game play and strategy. 1 of the design decisions was to make players think twice about early rotations. It makes map position and strategy more important than just running and gunning.

  • [CS:GO] ar_blocks

    • cashed
    • July 7, 2014 at 3:13 PM

    Its much more visible ingame. But I need to tweak fog again and maybe throw the rim light back on. Sadly, brushes can't have a phong shader so the brushes turn up brighter and need to be tweaked by eye.

  • [CS:GO] ar_blocks

    • cashed
    • July 6, 2014 at 8:10 PM

    Finished this fun little project, if the specular reflections are off with anyone let me know.


    Workshop


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/586908100089452439/E707457A8D4E3B6889ACCFAF20A056D488D08BD6/]

  • What's going on with your life?

    • cashed
    • July 1, 2014 at 6:27 PM

    Just spent a drunken weekend in Montreal with friends from Ubisoft and WB

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™