1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.criticalflare.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/nin-ghosts-cover.jpg]

  • METRO 2033

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 2, 2010 at 7:45 PM

    But I thinl we vcan't copare them, I don't think that metro will be open space like stalker.

  • METRO 2033

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 2, 2010 at 7:21 PM

    wow, it's not in full quality isn't it ? pleaaase..

  • l4d_yama

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 2, 2010 at 7:18 PM

    I agree with this, but for the compilation, func_details count as entity an brushes and it's really a problem for big very brush based map

    (Or if it's not, my world will falls away)

  • l4d_yama

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 2, 2010 at 3:30 PM

    i think game will crashed if you ask the engine to calculate more than 100% of the limit fixed, so for exemple if you look the entire map in noclip, that a problem.

  • l4d_yama

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 2, 2010 at 12:59 PM

    I think static props don't count but func detail yes (not in the game, only in hammer) but it's true, you can exeed that limit but sometime no, I think it depend of the game (and the engine). remembering a cs:s map from me which was at 100% but didn't compile and the last portal prelude map which was more than 200% but works.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 2, 2010 at 11:52 AM

    Not purchased but free downloaded on the official website, nin the slip :

    [Blocked Image: http://akuheibakery.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/nin-the_slip-cover.jpg]

    And I'll buy this, this afternoon after my shower

    [Blocked Image: http://www.pakupaku.fr/photos/dead-space-extraction-photo1-605.jpg]

  • l4d_yama

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 2, 2010 at 11:05 AM

    ho ! I like the small streets

    If you combine close func_detail you can save a few entities

  • Have a safe trip, Peris~

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM

    ( remembering a scene in MR bean, the film)

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 1, 2010 at 11:31 PM

    Rofl ! THE gadget for the geekest geek in the world.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 1, 2010 at 11:28 PM

    consider that is your crosshair

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 1, 2010 at 6:43 PM

    Be carefull Dux, we can talk about all people who have prepurchased NS2

  • Test your Brain

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM

    Just... wow

  • Great places to visit

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM

    What !!! people here don't like this place ?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 27, 2010 at 9:40 PM

    Discs again... I love disc...

    [Blocked Image: http://www.melodic.net/img6/hellis.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://cirrostratusblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/sftdqotsa.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.amiright.com/album-covers/images/album-Foo-Fighters-There-Is-Nothing-Left-to-Lose.jpg]

    And I didn't buy it recently, but I love it :

    [Blocked Image: http://i37.tinypic.com/jhpr0z.jpg]

  • CS_Metroplex

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 27, 2010 at 9:21 PM

    Hey, I like it !, i'll test it when i'll have some time.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM

    Summer ?

    2 °C here today

  • Crysis 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM

    Don't hit me but I have to play Crysis 1

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 25, 2010 at 4:32 PM

    Yes ! it's hard to find all silent hill soundtrack but it's on the way.

    (pfff and the last which isn't release in france yet :-| )

  • Bullet Crops Project.

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM

    Hi guy. Today we just want to show you some stuff about our french tf2 maritime envirronement.

    [Blocked Image: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2266/maritimepres.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/bulletcropspro…aritime0011.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/bulletcropspro…aritime0004.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/bulletcropspro…aritime0005.jpg]

    Check our website for more details : http://%7boption%7d

    i don't know if you have ever seen the swamp pack update but it's really a great work ! I hope we'll can do that !

    http://swamp.tf2maps.net/

    Thanks for your time !

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™