1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • [TF2] Ctf_frosty

    • ElectroSheep
    • June 5, 2018 at 7:12 PM

    Just polished this area with some snow and small details. i'm really glad to annouce that this time for good ! This map WILL BE FINISHED !!!! i'm seeing the end of the tunnel !! ?

  • Mapcore Job Census

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 29, 2018 at 11:16 AM

    Making Uv all day, seems like fun :D

  • [TF2] Ctf_frosty

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 28, 2018 at 9:28 AM

    I'm starting to add some here and there.

  • [TF2] Ctf_frosty

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 27, 2018 at 10:49 PM

    Blu side incoming !!

  • [TF2] Ctf_frosty

    • ElectroSheep
    • May 2, 2018 at 10:03 AM

    Woohoo ! Mid section of the map !

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/z1kwHZ4.jpg]

  • [TF2] Ctf_frosty

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 13, 2018 at 6:58 AM

    Snow everywhere... Snooooooooow !!!!

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/BXkxyLA.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/58OBDsb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/LUvtBcA.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/RbxQRyd.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/k9n7Gzn.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/o3P6mRM.jpg]

  • [TF2] Ctf_frosty

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 22, 2018 at 9:27 PM

    Thx Minos !

    I actually fixed the dirty seams on the snow, bad syntaxe in the vmt Working on a map you actually started this long ago make you want to punch the old you sometimes

  • [TF2] Ctf_frosty

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 19, 2018 at 12:58 PM

    MEGA BUMP !!!


    I'm not giving up on finishing this project :D I want to really polish thi one to the most but I know this won't be played a lot as ctf is not popular and this map is a bit complicated.

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/7tz1KvV.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/qcAUaOE.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/5SzcmpP.jpg]

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 9, 2018 at 10:36 AM

    It's coming !!

  • What's going on with your life?

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 9, 2018 at 10:35 AM

    It's one of the most basic car in France so I guess yes, but never had one. My ex wife's clio ran more than 300 000 km which is fucking huge !

  • What I'm Working On

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 4, 2018 at 8:46 PM

    On screeshots 6 and 7 there is too much flashy colors imo, looks like a christmass tree on drug.


    I like the one with the B warehouse.

  • Open positions in Arkane Lyon

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 28, 2018 at 6:45 PM

    This guy is faster than me >:[

  • Dirty Bomb

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 27, 2018 at 8:47 PM

    I wish I had more friends playing this game because I really love it. It's that kind of game I'm able to master even without playing for a year where R6S and OW punish your for not training enough


    But seriously release a map editor !!!

  • [WIP] de_biome

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 27, 2018 at 8:45 PM

    It's an incredible map man, congrats !!

  • Overwatch

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 30, 2018 at 3:53 PM

    I touched Diamond once. Then it was a wonderfull loss

  • Nintendo Switch

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 18, 2018 at 9:01 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTyJ2VkXkAEjyVC.jpg]

  • Overwatch

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 17, 2018 at 2:31 PM

    I'm in a state or even with my friends I can't enjoy the ranked.

  • Overwatch

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 8, 2018 at 4:07 PM

    Well... I gave up on this season already Started 2300, already lost 200 pts. playing with 3 buddies + 2 pickups put us against a full team and we are so screwed because of retarded soloQ people training their genji in ranked.. seriously...


    [Blocked Image: https://d3rp5jatom3eyn.cloudfront.net/assets/images/3454/salt-mine-squabble-drags-on2017-03-200.jpg]

  • Sonic Mania

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 3, 2018 at 10:13 PM

    I basicaly feel the same way as you about this one and I miss the small pieces of story S3&K had, it made the game more mature and interesting. Like the Death egg plug intoo the volcano in the background of the Lava Reef level (which is my favorite of all <3)

    Replaying with Tails right now, it's cool to see that the game keeps the previous special stage you already made (some of them are really tough ^^ )

    Also I was looking for 2d maps of the megadrive games and I found this jewel :

    http://www.soniczone0.com/

    You have all maps from S1, 2, 3&K and CD and I already lost several hours just looking at them :D. You also have all the musics !!

    => Here for S3 : http://www.soniczone0.com/games/sonic3/downloads/

    I would love to find the same for the master system version

  • Sonic Mania

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 3, 2018 at 9:50 AM

    Played it last week on my NEW NINTENDO SWITCH FUCK YEAH :D


    Really loved it. it's not a 10/10 for me because them remade the level I hate the most from the franchise (Oil Ocean, seriously ???)

    But the ost... wow !


    There is some silly boss fight and some of the levels like the 2 from Sonic CD are fucking too busy on screen.


    It just made me remember how good Sonic 3&K was and that they didn't manage to make a better one since. RIP Sanic Team haha.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™