1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 16, 2012 at 4:38 PM

    Yeah, it's sad, I loved the last A, but it's my fault, I didn't write my opinion about the map. But B wasn't enough good.

  • Twitter

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 15, 2012 at 9:06 PM

    I have a tweeter account but I don't use it !

  • Black Mesa Source

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

    That leak problem happened to me a thousand times on my cs 1.6 maps

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM

    Yeah, I really like this point, awesome

  • BSP-Style level construction tool for Unity

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM

    Hey ! To be honest, the powerfull bsp editor in hammer IS why I'm using Hammer a lot. So I will try your tool this month since I want to try unity

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 11, 2012 at 10:26 AM

    Yes it's out and it's the best source sdk atm (even if it crash for stupid reasons and half the features doesn't work)

  • cs_compound_gc (cs:go)

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM

    That's look far away better than the original, downloading it !!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM

    I answer fo him, yes, it's all stock assets

  • Mathis Widrat - Environment Artist

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM

    Your work on l4d2 is amazing !

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

    It's source HDR rendering and post effect

  • Bidoul Marc - Senior Level Artist

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM

    It's on a boat on the frozen sea, we don't see your house

  • The random model thread!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 8, 2012 at 3:16 PM

    I finally have a decent normalmap + ao so now it's texture time

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/Weapons/Spas12_Preview_01.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM

    Seir, when I'm looking to your model, i'm thinking aboir a Scar-h

    I'm tweaking the normal map of my Spas12. I need more training on baking because it was a lot of shit and I have made a lot of modification in photoshop basicly on rounded surfaces.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/Weapons/16a.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/Weapons/16b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/Weapons/16c.jpg]

    But overall i'm happy for my first weapon

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM

    Haha no, it's juste some industrial chimney

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM

    We are still working on our siege remake

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2012-10-04_00004.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2012-10-04_00003.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2012-10-04_00002.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 3, 2012 at 4:27 PM

    @ vivi : Good architecture maybe a more contrasted lighting ?

    @ Psy : Looks solid bro. Don't hesitate if you need testers

  • [L4D2] Chernobyl

    • ElectroSheep
    • October 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM

    That's look really solid to me, nice lighting and STALKER feelings

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • September 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM

    Thanks guys

    The outside is still in wip but Moroes is working hard to make it cool :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2012-09-25_00003.jpg]

  • [CS:GO]Death Valley

    • ElectroSheep
    • September 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM

    I'm sure you can add a lot of extra details to make it better Think about borderland if you know it. Lot of trash in some location, industrial towers in the bacground, ...

  • Black Mesa Source

    • ElectroSheep
    • September 24, 2012 at 11:58 PM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    This is exactly why it was cut. D3ads is currently the only person to complain that it is shorter

    Hey, me too. I like this chapter ^^

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™