1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 12, 2013 at 5:04 PM

    So maps are :

    - cs_siege_go_rc2_v1

    - de_ruins_a2

    - de_seibal_a3

    - de_manufacture_a1

    - de_capistrano_b3

    Server is ready but as I'm too late to give maps to Psy for server download, I made a Zip with all maps in this address :

    http://www.minerality.fr/private/MapcorePT0312.rar

    Please download it for safe (don't know if psy will be available soon) i'm waiting for you in the chat.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 11, 2013 at 9:05 PM

    Here : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MapCorePT

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM

    yeah that's good i'm setting the event on the steam group.

  • Geoffrey Rosin - Environment artist / Texture artist

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM

    Badass portfolio is badass !

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM

    I hate myself really... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM

    Ho god guys !!!

    I wrote Monday but I was thinking about Tuesday. Fuck !!! :sad: :sad:

    Any thought about this ? Did you prefer Tuesday ? Because I'm not available every Mondays (and I wasn't here during the week end to see my mistake)

    Fuuuuuu Sorry about that !!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM

    Ok guys, I will planning a test for monday 20H GMT. Please post after that if you want your map to be played.

    I will purt my next verion of de_ruins and the rc2 of cs_siege if I have the time, I will bring some french player to fill the teams a bit because we have bots all the time .

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM

    Well I guess tonight it was set in a hurry

    I would like to propose my service to make test sooner every week, this can also go on a Mapcore weekly fun game at home of hurg.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM

    Ho I just learnt that GMT was the Greenwich time

    Yeah it's that.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM

    Ho god I'm late, here is mine if there is a playtest tonight :

    http://www.minerality.fr/private/MapcorePT0306.rar

    Need to leave, my people need me !!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM

    it would be great if we can do this tonight a 21

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 6, 2013 at 10:38 AM

    For when the next ? i'm ready

  • Dead Space 3

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM

    Lol I feel ashamed now, because I want to play it but not just at its release

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM

    Ho god ! Descent is the shit guys !!!

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM

    Can't wait !! I love playing gorge.

  • What are you playing now?

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM

    Hah yeah, not just the ending but the whole final level suck

  • What are you playing now?

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 27, 2013 at 3:28 PM

    So I bought Deadlight a few weeks ago. I'm playing it since a few days only. the game is beautifull, really, nice vibes and stuff !

    But i don't know, i'm really bored when I'm playing it, don't know if I will finish it..

    I have the same feeling with Dishonored I started 2 months ago and I really don't enjoying it...

    Looks like I'm bored of a lot of games

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM

    Hey there ! It is possible to set up a quick event with my de_ruins map ? We played it only 1 time and I want to change a bit the b side because it's clearly the part that need rework

    if someone have Fb, don't hesitate !

  • Pre-orders

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM

    I preordered for Valv'es game because it's valve, and NS2 I played only two years after

    No Preorder for me since I'm not looking to play game when there are released since a few years now. Played Rage after 1 years, crysis 2 after 1 a half..; You see my point.

    But who cares !

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM

    Hey guys !

    I have 2 early alpha maps for the playtest night (I'm not able to finish the siege_rc2).

    http://www.minerality.fr/private/MapcorePT0226.rar

    Both are a bit a mess but i'm really blocked so feedback will be really helpfull.

    About cs_research, if you remember the last hostage map we tested with black mesa content, I reduce the umber of paths but the map is still really cramped as I didn't spend a lot of time on this problem.

    About de_ruins, this map is for a contest, it's really orange dev (except an area where I tested the setting) and I'm not convinced about the B side of the map. I hope you will like the rest of the map

    If someone can take a look if some content are missing in the bsp, i will be thanksfull

    Cheers !

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™