1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • De_ruins

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM

    Haha I know what you mean ^^

    Thanks ! I saw ther eis some spider webs in militia !!!!

  • De_ruins

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM

    Putting some red in some places :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00012.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-09_00001.jpg]

  • De_ruins

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM

    Hey thanks !

    yeah I want to place flowers everywhere so gurl want to play the map

    Seriously, when I see some game like tomb raider and uncharted, there is always tons of foliages. So I can do this. (just need to not be gameplay killer.

    Alos for the name, I don't know. Need to look at mexican famous location

  • Liam Tart - Environment Artist

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM

    Sony was hiring a few weeks ago.

  • De_ruins

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM

    Hey guys !!!

    So after posting a bit in the wip section, time to make a topic for this map. It's a defuse map setted in aztec ruins. Wanted it to be my entry for the CEVO mapping contest but there is only 6 days left and I need to make 50% of the map until this XD.

    I'm still worried about the lighting. Texture are a bit brighter than screenshots from WIP thread and lighting is in daylight. But don't know if this is final lighting. (also I don't know either if the final name will be ruins , so generic)

    I'm also not fully happy for my A site, I want some parts of the map to be full of guerilleros wooden infrastructures, but I don't find a lot of good ideas / references. A is not guerilleros enough" ^^.

    Here are the screenshot from finished areas :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00009.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00006.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00007.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00005.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00004.jpg]

    Then a bit of wip areas here :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00010.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-04-08_00011.jpg]

  • Company of Heroes 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM

    Well..... I WANT A KEY !!!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 7, 2013 at 10:44 AM

    Yeah Pakrat doesn't add models texture in the bsp automaticly.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 6, 2013 at 11:07 AM

    Guys GUYS !! I really want to join, and with, why not, another iteration of my map.

    But GUYS. It's SATURDAY

  • Job interview nuggets of advice !

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM

  • Liam Tart - Environment Artist

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM

    +1 With Puddy two. This work desserve a page for itself ^^

  • Job interview nuggets of advice !

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM

    Wish me luck

  • Liam Tart - Environment Artist

    • ElectroSheep
    • April 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM

    Looks lik emine but better so it's good

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 31, 2013 at 6:01 PM

    Haha DICE we love you ^^

    yeah I will keep the yellow tone. The daylight version will help me to finish in time (contest is over in 15 days and so much ti do yet )

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM

    i know what you mean I tried this and I think next compil will be better too :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-03-31_00007.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM

    Because I don't want to loose a lot of point ont he mapping contest because my map is too dark, i'm trying a daylight version, what do you think guys ?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-03-30_00007.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-03-30_00008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-03-30_00009.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-03-30_00010.jpg]

    Ho, and don't look at the skybox, it's the same xD

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM

    haha, thank you bro So is it bright enough ?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 27, 2013 at 9:48 PM

    Thanks to FMPONE and his friend Violent, we did a playtest anyway and that's cool

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 2.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM

    hey, I can help but how ?

    Does that mean the server is not okay tonight ? i can't see it in the list

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 27, 2013 at 9:51 AM

    Well, we will see tonight during the playtest.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 26, 2013 at 1:17 PM

    This is the right path to the A bombsite of de ruins Should be ok for tomorrow playtest.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-03-26_00012.jpg][Blocked Image: http://www.minerality.fr/images/maps/csgo/2013-03-26_00014.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™