1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ElectroSheep

Posts by ElectroSheep

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 10, 2014 at 8:48 PM

    Well I think we should take the second spot on sunday for de_highlands even if I'm not sure to be there.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 7, 2014 at 9:42 AM

    Well I made de_ruins for this contest. Didn't finish in time for the contest but...

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 5, 2014 at 7:28 PM

    Thanks guys.


    About barium. Not a bad map but could probably be improved a lot. the number of path can be reduced and maybe the middle is not that usefull in this version of the map.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • March 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM

    Hey ! Can we have another slot for de_highlands as well ?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 28, 2014 at 9:39 AM
    Quote from JediX

    Hi. Can we have a playtest of my map de_medieval please on either Sunday 2nd or Thursday 6th March. Actually anytime is fine accept Tuesday 4th.

    Also should I add a radar?


    yes because it's very usefull.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 27, 2014 at 9:18 PM

    I liked Mass, I had the good ol' 1.6 feeling of a fun cs map with a lot of possibilities but clear enough to be fair for both sides.


    My complaint about the underground is that it's a T spawn to CT spawn path. I think you could try to make the right T entrance closer from the CT spawn so you have a middle underground path to the main room.


    Also if CT won the first match 7-0 it's because the T didn't take the underground so we can make a lot of ninja rescues. The entrance should be more obvious and attractive.

  • [CSGO] de_contract

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 26, 2014 at 8:43 AM

    I'm worry about the fact that there is too many path in the oveviwew.

  • [CS GO] de_medieval (wip)

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM

    Instead of doing all the beam extruded in brush, you should consider making them in full new textures.


    I can lead you to my birth city called DInan wich is a medieval city.


    [Blocked Image: http://immoxygene.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tour-de-france-2011-dinan-eco-habitat-306.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.over-blog.com/600x449/2/27/69/60/janvier-10/Bretagne/Dinan-1.JPG]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 24, 2014 at 8:46 PM

    Nice idea ! I'm just not a fan of the lighting. The reddish door light is just so overused.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 24, 2014 at 5:25 PM

    Just do a print screen of your console. Everything is in it

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 24, 2014 at 8:51 AM

    Moroes and me have a map for the next test with a free spot

  • Battlefield 4

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM

    Can't connect to a server since second assault..

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 21, 2014 at 9:04 AM

    This operation is a terrible joke, really. Big respect for all the people in there and I'm not saying that because the 3 maps I worked on are not in this pack but the best thing about operations is to see good new maps actually played with a lot of people. These operation make the csgo map creation more attractive because everyone can hope about a cool release like this. And thanks to that we had a lot of really good quality maps. But with this operation, people will certainly loose their moivation (lol, a lot of people don't give a shit about weapon skins). I'm thinking about the people who are working hard for the last few months to release their map in time, it's just a back stab for them, and more when you are seing seaside AGAIN!!! (seriously? just put it in the official maplist and let us see new stuff !!) What about Overgrown ? Marquis ? Print ? Backalley ? Season ? Castle ?

  • Something new for CS:GO SDK

    • ElectroSheep
    • February 7, 2014 at 9:26 AM

    I wish we had this when I was working on Insurgency. One of the maps I worked on is about 75% displacements

  • Insurgency

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 30, 2014 at 5:16 PM

    I'm happy guys about the succes the game receive actually. Proud of you


    Just bring back the snow on heights !!! >:[

  • Mapcore update - Real names can be added

    • ElectroSheep
    • January 24, 2014 at 4:12 PM

    Sup'

  • Company of Heroes 2

    • ElectroSheep
    • December 14, 2013 at 4:20 PM

    I don't know what happened to the AI during the last patch but now it fuck you with cactus.

  • What was your first ever map?

    • ElectroSheep
    • December 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM

    Well I guess my first finished map ever was a Heroes of Might and Magic 3 one. I played it with a friend, we were bro in the game and had to be prepared for an attack from a heroes full of dragons, then find the way to his castle and beat it.


    I underestimated the time we need to have a good army to fight him so he totally defeated us


    After that it was a cs map, aztec style after some try on Hl1. It was in 2003/4

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ElectroSheep
    • November 24, 2013 at 11:01 AM

    Mat_leafvis 3 (or visleaf) to sea all te leaves calculated from your position.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • ElectroSheep
    • November 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM

    Ha, I did some climbing with him sunday evening. ^^

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™