1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nate

Posts by Nate

  • My Skyboxes/HDRI Images

    • Nate
    • January 19, 2009 at 2:11 PM

    Hmm, sry for doubble-posting, but I wanted to say, that I have finished something really useful for you:

    http://just-nate.deviantart.com/art/20- ... -109988135

    This set contains 20 HDRI images, for your lighting your 3D Renders, getting some reflections etc...

    Hope you like it, and leave some comments this time, because it was some really hard work.

  • My Skyboxes/HDRI Images

    • Nate
    • January 13, 2009 at 7:59 PM

    Hey, yeah, this is my first post in this community

    I am making some custom skys, you can use it in your mods if you want to, here is the first one:

    http://just-nate.deviantart.com/art/Sky ... -109263625

    I am planning to create much more, some are even finished, but not uploaded yet, because of time.

    What do you think?

    Please leave me some comments or suggestions, so I know what I have to improve.

    I have you have any wishes about skies, just tell me

    Nate

    Edit:

    Here's the second one:

    http://just-nate.deviantart.com/art/Sky ... -109465008

    This time it's a early morning, looks very cold.

    Please, download them, leave a comment!

    The coolest thing would be of course if I could see one of my skies in on of your maps!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™