1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Daze

Posts by Daze

  • New site: level-design.org

    • Daze
    • October 28, 2009 at 2:42 PM

    Bookmarked

  • Shattered Horizon

    • Daze
    • October 26, 2009 at 11:50 PM

    Concept looks interesting and the atmosphere is definitely there but I'm not feeling the techy/architectural art at all

  • Machinarium

    • Daze
    • October 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM

    Absolutely loved the demo - a sure buy for me.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Daze
    • October 26, 2009 at 11:12 AM

    I will soon move to Berlin to start my ld internship at Yager. Maybe not worthy of the list but I'm getting there!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Daze
    • September 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM

    Doing a children's game in school in Unity 3d. I'm so far impressed by how easy it turned out to be to get things running (considering I'm the one coding the thing, lolz ). Only a very quick, first graphics pass done so far.

  • Serious Sam HD - Comercial

    • Daze
    • August 27, 2009 at 6:45 PM

    Hah!

  • Filip Coulianos - Level Designer

    • Daze
    • August 27, 2009 at 5:55 PM

    Very nice stuff indeed

  • Dan Banefelt - Level Designer

    • Daze
    • August 26, 2009 at 12:00 AM

    Point taken Thanks guys, I'll see what I can cook up.

    And yep, Minotauro, Warsow is Q3 based using a modded engine version called Qfusion.

  • Dan Banefelt - Level Designer

    • Daze
    • August 24, 2009 at 9:24 PM

    Hallo to you

    I'm Dan, I've been a silent lurker around here for quite some time now, and figured this thread would be a nice way to introduce myself. I'm currently studying game design on university level here in Stockholm, at a school called Futuregames Academy.

    Pew pew: http://%7boption%7d

    Feedback and random thoughts welcome.

  • The Ball - Indie FPS Action/Puzzle Game

    • Daze
    • May 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM

    Aw yeah!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™