1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PaulH

Posts by PaulH

  • The Witcher 3

    • PaulH
    • June 1, 2015 at 6:35 PM

    Ah, problem solved :)

    http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/1/86974…ch-text-size-ui

    Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.[/list]

  • The Witcher 3

    • PaulH
    • May 29, 2015 at 9:50 AM

    The townsfolk in this game must be pretty pissed off that I keep looting them, but also that I also keep accidentally extinguishing all their candles whilst trying to do so

  • The Witcher 3

    • PaulH
    • May 20, 2015 at 8:53 AM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    What's up with the guy and his cart? He ran away when I confronted him but I got distracted chasing him and now the quest is failed. Forgot to save


    Same here, didn't realise I had to chase him until he'd gone

  • GTA V

    • PaulH
    • May 19, 2015 at 12:15 PM

    Got featured on the Rockstar website and Twitter


    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/artic…emakes-original https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/600410216694476800

  • The Witcher 3

    • PaulH
    • May 19, 2015 at 12:11 PM

    I have probably played less than an hour of the first game and a couple of hours of the second Beck and am finding this one easy enough to get into. Had the same issues as you said with the first two games as well

  • The Witcher 3

    • PaulH
    • May 18, 2015 at 7:56 PM

    Am liking this so far, so glad the initial section is a lot more simplified and stripped back for the newcomer, unlike the second game. The world and the characters seem interesting and the story does a good job as well of keeping things simple to follow (at least for now!), only slight issues are the camera (at times) and maybe the complicated menus for crafting and collecting, but am now really looking forward to delving further into it

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PaulH
    • May 16, 2015 at 12:41 PM
    Quote from SuperDuperYeah

    Mennn I'm so busy right now (been quiet more than ever on the forumz) and I'm like... do I waste 2ish hours on a movie or get 2 hours of work done.... grrr. Is it entirely worth it ? Am I missing something by not seeing it on the big screen ?


    It doesn't need to be a big screen movie. In fact it's probably better on a smaller screen with your full concentration

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PaulH
    • May 15, 2015 at 11:35 PM

    I watched Ex Machina, was pretty awesome

  • The Witcher 3

    • PaulH
    • May 14, 2015 at 9:27 AM

    It's a testament to how this game looks in the marketing materials that I've pre-ordered it, as I couldn't get into either of the first two. I do have a habit of jumping in and out of trilogies though (I didn't like Mass Effect 1 but loved the sequel, 3 not so much). I hope this one is more accessible from the start, looking forward to trying it out next week

  • The Witcher 3

    • PaulH
    • May 12, 2015 at 12:43 PM

    EDIT: Posted the Conan thing before I realised KNJ already had

  • GTA V

    • PaulH
    • May 3, 2015 at 11:53 AM

    Have been doing a lot of cinematic stuff at work recently so jumped into the GTA V video editor when it came out. This is what I produced using that and Sony Vegas:


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PaulH
    • April 18, 2015 at 7:46 PM

    Don't know, am on the finale of season 2

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PaulH
    • April 18, 2015 at 5:45 PM

    Watching a series called Banshee, hadn't heard much about it but it's actually pretty good

  • Star Wars Battlefront

    • PaulH
    • April 17, 2015 at 4:56 PM

    Hardline is a good laugh, not sure why it gets such a bad rap. EA and Dice should at least be commended for doing such thorough pre-launch testing - the servers are awesome, which is a welcome surprise after BF4,

  • Terminator Genisys Trailer

    • PaulH
    • March 30, 2015 at 9:25 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Homefront: The Revolution

    • PaulH
    • March 27, 2015 at 5:46 PM

    You may not.

  • Homefront: The Revolution

    • PaulH
    • March 27, 2015 at 3:28 PM

    If anyone is in the UK and near enough to Nottingham, consider signing up for this:


    http://www.dsdambuster.com/headscan


    You get £50 if selected for 30 mins of your time, plus you get to be an NPC in the game

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PaulH
    • March 10, 2015 at 1:08 PM

    Saw Chappie, wasn't quite what I was expecting, a bit too 'comedy' really...was ok, not great

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PaulH
    • March 4, 2015 at 12:37 PM

    Watched this, pretty good, the sequel is supposed to be better so will watch that too sometime soon:


    [Blocked Image: http://www.mauronline.it/articoli/803280704/8032807042749.jpg]

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PaulH
    • February 25, 2015 at 1:24 PM

    Started watching Season 1 of 'Kingdom', pretty good actually, bit like Friday Night lights with swearing, nudity and MMA fighting

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™