1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ShockaPop

Posts by ShockaPop

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ShockaPop
    • March 4, 2008 at 3:58 PM

    Here's some more picture of my map for NMRiH:

    [Blocked Image: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5/SP-…en_a20018-1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5/SP-…en_a20017-1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5/SP-…dden_a20019.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5/SP-…en_a20026-1.jpg]

    Comments are more than welcome!

    More pictures and info in my thread in NoMoreRoomInHell forums:

    http://%7boption%7d

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ShockaPop
    • February 27, 2008 at 11:33 AM

    Tell we guys, what do you think about this map: http://%7boption%7d! Comments/crits welcome. I know it's dark, today or tomorrow making new compile and more stuff to come..

  • Nomoreroominhell HL2 Mod Looking For Level Designer!

    • ShockaPop
    • February 27, 2008 at 11:30 AM

    My dream come true, maybe... Hope so! *OT* I haven't made any big maps for Source, but 2d-chris and others have seen what I'm making now: http://%7boption%7d, do you think I could make it with that map? Yeah, it's WiP, but it's map I have been working more than any other map I made/been making. *OT*

  • HL2 sdk update tomorrow morning

    • ShockaPop
    • November 7, 2007 at 7:07 PM

    Umm, when this is out? Does it work on my Source SDK, because I don't have The Orange Box, YET!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • ShockaPop
    • October 25, 2007 at 4:59 PM

    Hello Mapcore crew! I decided to finally join here myself..

    Here's some my very early WiP shots of my upcoming mall map:

    [Blocked Image: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9517/mallbrawl0000do9.th.jpg]Image1

    [Blocked Image: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5476/mallbrawl0004cz0.th.jpg]Image2

    [Blocked Image: http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2595/mallbrawl0005yn7.th.jpg]Image3

    [Blocked Image: http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6765/mallbrawl0003yj3.th.jpg]Image4

    These shots are most-likely to show how my roof looks like, ya know?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™