1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jenn0_Bing

Posts by Jenn0_Bing

  • 17th century plague doctor - texture pass

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • October 10, 2007 at 8:15 AM

    Those etchings on his mask look awesome. Really add more interest to it, and tie it with his hat nicely.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • October 7, 2007 at 12:30 PM

    This is looking better and better. Im liking the first 2 screens, not so sure about the brush lights in the second.

  • 17th century plague doctor - texture pass

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • October 4, 2007 at 9:40 AM

    Im really liking that. The camera lens eyes will look awesome.

  • Cool Puzzle Game

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 29, 2007 at 12:19 PM

    Yeah, i got bored at level 16.

  • Spider Tank

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 29, 2007 at 12:05 PM

    I cant see anything wrong with it, looks awesome.

  • The random model thread!

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 28, 2007 at 9:26 PM

    Wow, i like that. On the front with the wood though, id leave the lower half all the concrete/metal material. Having the wood down there looks a little odd in my opinion.

  • Shack (Scene in Unreal engine 3)

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 28, 2007 at 8:13 PM

    Yeah, i agree with Lee3dee. Myst was one of the first things that popped into my mind with all those pipes, has a similar steampunk feel. I like it, nice work.

  • UGAC - 17th Century Plague Doctor

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 26, 2007 at 7:24 PM

    This looks awesome. I love the steampunk look it has.

  • go-kart model

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 26, 2007 at 7:23 PM

    Wow, I'm loving those head options. This is shaping up nicely.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 16, 2007 at 8:32 PM

    I quite like that stone style wall nooba. If you make the suggested changes to the fence it should look pretty cool.

    Here's a couple of TF2 inspired textures. Both done quickly just to get a feel of valves methods I've seen by looking in the .gcf's.

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/TF2_Concrete_Wall.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/TF2_Concrete_Wall_2.jpg]

    Thanks for the comments on the others too .

  • HDR

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 13, 2007 at 10:40 PM

    I really like these, i think the first is my favourite. Second closely behind though. I don't think there's enough colour variation in the last one.

    I've tried to make my own in the past with no luck. Do you have a good tutorial you could point me in the direction of?

  • NP:Sand Dunes

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 13, 2007 at 10:36 PM

    They're really nice, i think the 3rd pic is my favourite. It seems so unnatural it's a wonder it's real .

  • totally random texture thread

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 10, 2007 at 11:27 PM

    I like that concrete a lot Gippy, the tweaks work well too Seldoon.

    Here's a few more I've done.

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/Grungy%20textures/Grungy_Wood_Wall.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/Grungy%20textures/Grungy_Wall_Metal3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/Grungy%20textures/Grungy_Tile_Wall_Broken_Compilation.jpg]

  • Spider Tank

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 8, 2007 at 8:48 AM

    Yeah, it does look like it needs bigger feet. Very cool though.

  • Ubisoft announces FarCry 2

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 7, 2007 at 4:38 PM

    It's looking really good, Cant wait for this and crysis. This looks similar in gameplay style to STALKER in my opinion.

  • go-kart model

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 4, 2007 at 11:01 PM

    Yeah, it's looking better and better .

  • totally random texture thread

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • August 30, 2007 at 11:47 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Maybe they are one gigantic part, and not wielded onto each others

    That's what i was thinking before, but I've tried adding things like hessi mentioned and i think i prefer it this way.

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/Grungy_Concrete_Wall_top.jpg]

    @ hessi, the first time round i interpreted your crit wrong, that's why there's structural support along the girders and things now. Didn't realise you were talking about the arch .

  • totally random texture thread

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • August 30, 2007 at 9:26 PM

    So some more work on the textures i posted earlier. I've tried to take all your comments into account in this version .

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/3piece_Concrete_Wall_new.jpg]

  • Unreal Tournament 3

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • August 30, 2007 at 1:07 AM

    I hope the spider ball can climb walls like Doc-Oc in Spiderman 2 otherwise i will be severely disappointed .

    I cant wait for this game, I'm really gonna need to upgrade this fall.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • August 28, 2007 at 8:40 PM

    Haven't posted here before, but I've been lurking for a couple of weeks .

    @ hessi, my biggest problem with that texture is how thick the band of green between the plaster and the stone is. If you made it a little thinner and made the actual change from stone to plaster a little more defined it would look better I'm my opinion.

    Anyway, thought i should contribute to this thread. So here's something I've done today. 3 textures a top a middle and a bottom.

    [Blocked Image: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/jenno_bing/3piece_Concrete_Wall.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™