1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jenn0_Bing

Posts by Jenn0_Bing

  • MODDB Editors Choice - Best Upcoming Mod

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • December 20, 2010 at 10:12 AM

    Congrats Robert, I can't wait to play!

  • [Crysis] - The Call of the Fireflies

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • December 18, 2010 at 10:39 PM

    Congrats, well deserved in my book .

  • Black Mesa Source

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • December 14, 2010 at 2:33 PM

    Yep, we're still working on it.

  • [Crysis SP WIP] Ridge

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • December 1, 2010 at 12:43 PM

    Time to isntall Crysis again . Looking forward to playing this later.

  • RIP Leslie Nielsen

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • November 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM

    Woke up to this on the radio RIP

  • Chells Legend - First 2 mins Trailer Release!

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • November 21, 2010 at 2:20 AM

    Holy crap dude, those look awesome! Can't wait to give this a go .

  • Sci-fi apartment complex (WIP UDK Environment)

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • October 22, 2010 at 4:30 PM

    I think that's the blue bloom from the sky over the orange frames HP.

    I do much prefer this original theme to what you were experimenting with, looking forward to seeing the exterior area.

  • The Ball - Indie FPS Action/Puzzle Game

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • October 7, 2010 at 10:56 AM

    Got my money ready, looking forward to this one.

  • nDo - Normal creation toolkit

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • October 7, 2010 at 10:54 AM

    Wow, I'm really looking forward to having some time to sit down and play with this.

  • Jason Mojica - Designer (**updated** 10-7-2010)

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • October 5, 2010 at 10:16 AM

    I voted 2 as well, saves the scroll wheel when looking down the page, whilst still presenting your projects well.

  • Bioshock Infinite (Spoiler free thread)

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM

    That looks like an awesomely enjoyable romp.

  • my 2d stuff

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 21, 2010 at 11:35 AM

    These are all pretty awesome, but I really like the lighting in that last shot it's especially cool.

  • [TF2] 3Dnj's artpass contest thread

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 18, 2010 at 5:45 PM

    I too think that looks much better, is a perfect balance between uplifting warm tones, and a rainy evening.

    I do think your tree-cards are way too pink though, try fading them a more salmon colour, like in the skybox around the sun.

  • [Crysis] - The Call of the Fireflies

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 15, 2010 at 9:58 PM

    I'd be quite happy to give this a play through for you. Will have to dust off my copy of Crysis first though.

  • Off Limits!

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • September 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM

    That is pretty damn awesome. Reminds me of SiN Episode1 and FEAR. Looking forward to playing the mod, have been for a long time .

  • Sci-fi apartment complex (WIP UDK Environment)

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • August 30, 2010 at 5:54 PM

    I simply love this, sort of reminds me of a cleaner Chronicles Of Riddick game style.

  • Games with lasting emotional impact

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • August 27, 2010 at 8:38 PM

    The STALKER games, especially the first one because of exploring the environment for the first time, Bioshock again just got immersed in the world, though I had to take a break half way through because the game play got a bit repetitive, and then of course the whole Half-Life series. Portal left me feeling actually ecstatic for a while after which is a bit different to wanting more, eventually though I gave in to realising playing again would never have the same effect again.

  • Material Tutorials: 8 Step By Step Tutorials

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • August 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM

    Wow these are all really useful, thanks a ton! I've just made a brick texture using a similar method to yours, but I stopped about half way through your process, gonna try out your other tricks now.

  • Alien Swarm - New non-FPS Valve game out Monday!

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • July 21, 2010 at 11:34 AM

    played it through twice and I'm level 21, was playing on hard. Did have to restart missions a few times which gains a few hundred xp each time.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Jenn0_Bing
    • July 20, 2010 at 5:21 PM

    Holy shit that looks awesome. Very refreshing appearance.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™