1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. madgernader

Posts by madgernader

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • November 9, 2011 at 1:48 AM

    Peacewalker is the only one I've never played. I think I have three different copies of 2 and 3... but then again I love my metal gear

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • November 8, 2011 at 11:25 PM

    Spent 2 hours last night waiting at the call of duty midnight launch to pick up my copy of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection..

    [Blocked Image: http://www.goozernation.com/video-games/images/stories/Mike_R/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection.jpg]

    Got some delayed, almost shocked reactions when I got to the counter and asked for this instead of CoD

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • November 5, 2011 at 6:12 PM

    XD that sucks...Ive never had anything arrive that destroyed. was it from a private seller?

  • Sonic Generations

    • madgernader
    • November 2, 2011 at 7:19 PM

    I loved sonic adventure 1+2, I think they were about the only ones to do 3d sonic well.

  • arcade stick

    • madgernader
    • October 31, 2011 at 4:53 AM

    I've got a PS3 madcatz TE fightstick, like everyone else said its great, but its pretty spendy. Its USB and it works on the PC no problems (I have SFIV on pc and BlazBlue on PS3)

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • October 30, 2011 at 3:02 AM
    Quote from Jake Gilla

    When I played on my buddy's comp with the twin Frozr 560ti I stayed above 50FPS on High settings, most the time up above 70FPS, Good enough for me got one on order.

    edit: Also I hear they work really well in SLI

    I'm using an Asus 560ti and I love it. I got pretty good frames in the BF3 demo (Haven't gotten the actual game yet). It was a pretty good price as well, I recommend.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • October 28, 2011 at 7:17 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6139/5963444589_559ff27882.jpg]

    Finally caved in and ordered a copy... Now just got to hope the store I ordered from sorts out their preorder code situation

  • RAGE

    • madgernader
    • October 28, 2011 at 2:11 AM

    still waiting for the editor to get released XD

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • October 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM

    This is part of the reason I decided to wait a little before picking it up. Let them sort out those inevitable launch bugs so I can have a perfect experience...

  • GTA V

    • madgernader
    • October 27, 2011 at 4:31 AM
    Quote from Rick_D

    the game will feature an early release in somalia in order to combat piracy, and will be subscription based, costing over 73 Yen per day, as the game is also free-to-play micro-transaction based, and will only be released on the SEGA Genesis, which will be returning in the holiday period of 2012.

    The real question is will I be forced into buying a new Genesis, or can I use my old one...

    I'm pretty excited. I really enjoyed all the GTA games that I played. 4 wasn't the best, but it did have the multiplayer, and I have spent many hours playing free mode with friends just completely fucking around. Same goes for SA. Played a lot of the two player local play, just enable cheats like pedestrians riot, and have weapons and make it a goal to survive a trek across the map = hours of fun.

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • October 22, 2011 at 9:45 PM
    Quote from PogoP

    Yep it's the 28th alright! Some of my uni friends are coming down to Cambridge and we're all going to the midnight release. I'm going to run like Forrest Gump on the way home, I tell you!!!

    Run Pogo! Run!

  • AfterFall InSanity

    • madgernader
    • October 19, 2011 at 4:22 AM

    Well the trick is, if they don't reach the 10 million, then those pre orders don't get the game for $1 they get 1$ off of a $30-40 price tag XD

  • Dark Souls

    • madgernader
    • October 8, 2011 at 12:48 AM
    Quote from Algor

    ? How do you write or rate notes left in the world?

    Buy a orange (or yellow?) soapstone from that merchant you mentioned. It allows you to write/rate messages.

    One tip I've seen is be sure to talk to NPC's multiple times. Most of the characters I've found will have something for you if you talk to them multiple times.

    In the starting area (Firelink Shrine i think it is) there is a monk dressed in chainmail with a shield, if you talk to him a couple of times he will ask if you want to join the way of the white,

    one of the covenants in the game. If you agree he will then sell you miracles (Like heal )

    I'm having a lot of fun with the game. I've beaten the first 3 bosses (4 if you count the tutorial boss) and I'd almost say the areas following the boss you just beat seem to be harder then the boss was XD.

  • RAGE

    • madgernader
    • October 6, 2011 at 8:10 PM

    The game is fun, its not really open world like fallout. Id say more like borderlands where you have hubs that connect to other, more linear zones.

    The texture detection is wonkey for a lot of people so it assigns really bad low quality textures when there should be no problem with the good ones. Even with the tweaks set up I still see a lot of areas that are shamefully bad. I'm holding high hopes that this is a bug and when it gets a patch it'll fix it.

    It does run like a dream though, and as long as I'm not stopping to look at some low res details its fun. I had to enable vsync in my driver options to fix screen tearing. but I'm not getting any popup like others are complaining about (at least not anything I'm noticing)

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • October 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM

    http://www.gamebandits.com/news/battlef ... sed-17564/

    Quote

    Daniel Matros, Battlefield 3′s community manager, said “It has been three full days of win! Thank you everyone who participated in testing Caspian Border with us during the Open Beta,” he continued. “We of course cherish and appreciate the time you have put into supplying is with good feedback. We will of course read it through and discuss it internally. Testing has now been completed and we are shutting down the Caspian Border servers”.

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • October 4, 2011 at 5:02 AM
    Quote from SotaPoika

    *How do I quit game? When in scorescreen, I went thru common keys to bring down menu or anything. Nope.avi so I decided to alt-tab and quit from task-manager. That's so 2011..

    Well if you spawn in for the next round there is a quit option right past the options menu.

    I had a lot of fun when it worked, but the beta had so many design issues that made me WTF that is my problem with it. Like I said, still a purchase, but not a preorder. It may take awhile...

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • October 1, 2011 at 1:01 AM

    I got to play a round of caspian border yesterday before they stopped hosting it, and it brought up a major issue. The game needs a server que added badly. All the servers where full and battlelog never kept updated when a server was full or empty so it was a matter of refreshing the list and finding a server quick and hoping to nab that last slot.

    Playing caspian border was a little lame, just because a large majority of my team was camping at our own base hoping to fly the jet. Meaning my team had no bases, and other vehicles were occupied, making for a slow run between points. The server disconnects also caused rage....

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • September 30, 2011 at 7:03 PM

    Played alittle bit yesterday, most all of my complaints have been said here already. I don't like the battlelog web based launcher, quite the opposite in my mind (it might be better for the final release but this is my thoughts atm). I don't like the squad system in this, made joining squads with friends impossible, even when joining together we (group of 4) got split, 1 on a team and three on the other and of the 3 two got into the same squad XD.

    Definitely going to wait on this one to see how the launch goes and if they fix the issues, and probably get it after some patches or something. This many issues with less then a month to go makes me worry.

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • September 29, 2011 at 3:02 AM
    Quote from Froyok

    [Blocked Image: http://uppix.net/c/8/e/ca5732e2dbe0f1c4e36a549f831aatt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://uppix.net/c/7/3/a95fca8bc0c84a8e5ba6e29074171tt.jpg]

    Just got the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD double collection for the puss3, playing ICO for the first time while I wait until next week for Dark Souls.

  • Can it run Crysis?

    • madgernader
    • September 12, 2011 at 7:08 PM

    Never played the singleplayer for timespliters, my friend owned the game so we played the multiplayer and had fun.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™