1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. madgernader

Posts by madgernader

  • Uncharted 3

    • madgernader
    • August 17, 2012 at 3:53 AM
    Quote

    ":338zhf4x]Wait wtf, they released a blockout level? Does anyone have more info on this? Do they released it this way to get feedback from players to finish out the design before arting it up, or...?

    Quote

    introducing the first Block Mesh Lab by our designer, Junki.Gameplay Changes:

    Lab updated with Block Mesh Map #1

    I'm going to guess its the feedback route, since its part of the "Lab"

  • Nexuiz Steam Workshop now available

    • madgernader
    • August 10, 2012 at 8:37 AM

    Looks like the game is on free weekend on steam, good time to check it out.

    Although apparently it thinks my gfx card is unsupported... (running an asus geforce gtx 560ti)

    *edit* played a bot match, it was fun but then I crashed out after what I'm guessing would have been the final flag capture D:

  • Diablo 3

    • madgernader
    • May 31, 2012 at 8:58 PM

    Well looks like Europe is back up, but NA is down now... I don't even know what to do before work now

  • Ghost Recon Future Soldier

    • madgernader
    • May 27, 2012 at 8:20 PM

    Console ones went first person for any kind of splitscreen play...

    Im having a lot of fun with future soldier. Haven't played any singleplayer yet, but the multiplay is a blast.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • May 23, 2012 at 10:21 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Jtc8SR4ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

    Found a copy of the collectors edition for walk in pickup at a local gamestop... Score!

    So far I'm loving it

  • Nexuiz Community Designed Level

    • madgernader
    • May 15, 2012 at 5:49 PM

    Its literally a LIVE feed, so if he isn't on doing it then the feed is just blank...

    Anyways was a fun watch, enjoyed harassing you with questions.

  • THE PERPETUAL TESTING CHALLENGE: Rules and Discussion!

    • madgernader
    • May 13, 2012 at 6:19 AM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    Has anyone had any issues building levels in the new editor? I can't for the life of me get anything to build - I'm wondering if maybe I have a bad registry path set somewhere from having moved my Steam folder to a new HDD recently?

    If you have the regular portal 2 editor installed give this a shot

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • March 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM

    Picked it up last weekend, played a few matches and I have been having all kinds of issues.

    My game would fail to load map changes, it'll just get stuck in a load loop (I looked online and updating punkbuster should fix this), and a couple times now I'll just spawn with no guns, and not be able to do anything except drop medkits, and re spawning doesn't fix it.

    I also had a round where it just decided that I could no longer spawn. I could watch my squad spawn, switch teams, all that jazz but clicking deploy did nothing for me.

    Hopefully these things aren't frequent occurrences.

  • Chrome Engine 4 Level Editor - ChromED

    • madgernader
    • February 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM

    Does this mean potential for the editor to get released either for the cartel or for dead island??

    I really liked messing around with Chrome4 and Bound in blood.

  • Syndicate

    • madgernader
    • February 1, 2012 at 8:41 PM

    Played the 360 demo with a friend for hours last night. It was a lot of fun. Being a coop demo we got left in the dark about how to do afew things making parts impossible until we figured it out

    Quote

    You fight characters that are invincible until you breach them.

    . You get to upgrade your gear, implants, and applications in the demo as well as rank up from experience which is cool.

    Definitely excited for this one, especially for the singleplayer

  • The Hunger Games

    • madgernader
    • January 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

    Sounds like battle royale (also a book)

  • Battlefield 3

    • madgernader
    • January 2, 2012 at 2:27 AM

    Ive had that conversation before xD

    I bought Bulletstorm on amazon, and saw an Origin Rep post on the forums that it can be added to an origin account by customer service, and the rep I talked to wouldnt acknowledge it, and when I gave links to everything and all that, he just said no it cant be done and ended the chat...

  • Star Wars The Old Republic

    • madgernader
    • December 27, 2011 at 7:14 AM

    I just had this issue, I just agreed to a renewal based planed and cancelled right after and it works...

    I don't see why I need to worry about renewal until my current time expires.

  • The Ship sails again

    • madgernader
    • December 27, 2011 at 5:23 AM

    http://%7boption%7d

    Apparently another company "Blazing Griffin" bought the rights to Outerlights 2006 steam title "The Ship" and are planning something for it.

    They also sent out two gift keys to the complete pack to owners of the ship on steam.

    I really liked the ship, I was bummed to hear Outerlight closed down, but am excited to hear something new about the ship.

    *Edit* also when u buy the game during the sale, u get two gift copies to give to people, and those people each get a gift copy. So in the end for $10 you are getting five copies of the game.

    I recommend people give it a shot!

  • Creating an EP2-based mod that uses L4D2 assets?

    • madgernader
    • December 20, 2011 at 6:24 AM

    Could you make a mod based off the alien swarm code base? I think it uses the vpk system, so maybe that will work?

  • Person of the Year: Industry Gamers

    • madgernader
    • December 18, 2011 at 2:43 AM

    Yea Carmack got my vote for being an all around badass!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • December 7, 2011 at 2:20 AM
    Quote from Chimeray

    Lucky you!! I wanted that as well but apparently they were only available in the US They ran out of stock in a matter of days as well Or perhaps they´re available again...

    The "Limited Edition" ran out like instantly it seems, the collectors edition, like I got is still available. But looks like only to the US...

    http://%7boption%7d

  • new forum stuff

    • madgernader
    • December 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM
    Quote from dissonance

    i seriously would buy nexus raps on t-shirts

    this...

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • November 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388931_298702473483619_100000316075384_995318_823272824_n.jpg]

    Not really a purchase, but a late birthday gift from my sister.

    Also picked up Dragon Age Ultimate edition and Dragon age 2 on a sale this weekend

  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • madgernader
    • November 17, 2011 at 3:03 AM

    I get errors from Nvidia Inspector D:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™