1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. madgernader

Posts by madgernader

  • Let's talk gaming mice!

    • madgernader
    • October 15, 2009 at 4:22 PM
    Quote

    ":2irzx5wi]I've been using the G5 for a few of years, then the scroll wheel broke, and I bought another G5, but the v2 version (basically a new colour, and an extra thumb button!) Cos It's awesome... [Blocked Image: http://www.tech-reviews.co.uk/images/reviews/hardware/g5logitech/small/main.jpg]

    Same here, except mine hasn't crapped out, so I'm rockin the v1 with one thumb button, and I love it.

  • Borderlands E3 walkthrough

    • madgernader
    • October 12, 2009 at 8:27 PM

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/8980/

    Borderlands 4 pack on steam, just like the L4D and L4D2 deal, 4 for the price of 3

  • The Oddbox

    • madgernader
    • October 10, 2009 at 3:52 AM

    Yay! I loved strangers wrath, the little bit I played on xbox, definitely a buy for me.

  • Battlefield Bad Company 2

    • madgernader
    • October 3, 2009 at 12:26 AM
    Quote from Defrag

    I'm not a fan of regen in most games, either. I like rollin' with my squad in BF2 and having to stick together so I can get ammo/health

    QFT

  • Aion

    • madgernader
    • September 27, 2009 at 5:27 AM
    Quote from Freak

    EDIT: I even have my custom graphic settings...[Blocked Image: http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannttoeq.jpg]

    Yep, that's the cryengine 1 I remember from when I first bought FarCry and my graphics card wasn't up to snuff... Although I don't think mine was that bad, but different games

  • [L4D Survival] Garage

    • madgernader
    • September 24, 2009 at 6:22 PM
    Quote from sarge mat

    Need to find a better way than fraps to get shots.

    for screenshots just use the "take screenshot" button... I think its f5 by default and it just saves the images in "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead\L4D\screenshots"

    or some similar named folder in the Left 4 Dead folder... it tells u in the console once you take it.

  • Wolfenstein

    • madgernader
    • September 13, 2009 at 5:26 AM

    Just out of curiosity, what would (general) numbers be to consider something to have sold bad/decent/great in a 5 day period? cause 106,000 definitely isn't good, but the whole only being from 5 days makes me wonder more precisely how bad it was in comparison...

  • Inglorious Basterds

    • madgernader
    • August 31, 2009 at 5:05 PM

    I agree it was a good flick, but definitly not his best like so many places are raving.

  • Infamous

    • madgernader
    • August 31, 2009 at 5:00 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    i chose prototype over it and had a lot of fun..

    I got both and was severely disappointed with prototype after playing infamous.

  • BF2 1.5 being released next week. Booster packs now free

    • madgernader
    • August 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM
    Quote from Defrag

    BF2 was awesome. I played it for about 3 years, it was so good that I kept playing despite all the bugs, crashes and imbalances, but in the end I got fed up of waiting for a patch to fix a lot of the issues and stopped playing. This is definitely welcome news. Time to get back in my chopper I hope it works on Windows 7 these days.

    It works perfectly with the Win7 RC1

  • MAG

    • madgernader
    • August 23, 2009 at 9:21 PM

    Didn't see any existing thread about it so I'll start one.

    I'm sure everyone knows what it is, Massive Action Game, 256 player battles. My question is did anyone here get into the beta? I got a PSN email last week saying to register for a chance to get it, and a couple days later got a beta code and I was curious to see if anyone else got in.

  • <3 MapCore

    • madgernader
    • August 23, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    Quote from DUFFY

    I'm clearly the glue that keeps us all together.

    Clearly

  • Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves

    • madgernader
    • August 21, 2009 at 4:12 AM
    Quote from sarge mat

    This game is the reason I own a PS3.

    Lol, the game that made me get one was Lair. All the pre-release media stuff had me so pumped. Then all the reviews hated it and I was sad but I bought it anyways and enjoyed it.

    Being a big MGS fan definitely didn't hurt and I loved uncharted, killzone 2, LBP and other big hits

  • Underrated Games

    • madgernader
    • August 18, 2009 at 9:48 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    [Blocked Image: http://pressstartvg.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/bionic-commando-box-art.jpg]Deserves a 8.5 at least!

    Definitely, I really enjoyed it and thought it was awesome.

  • crosseye 3d pictures

    • madgernader
    • August 18, 2009 at 6:09 AM

    Lol well according to mapcore so far this is broken and only angers everyone because it hurts their eyes and makes them sick...

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • August 11, 2009 at 8:25 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://vig-fp.pearsoned.co.uk/bigcovers/0672329913.jpg]

    Just bought this a couple days ago off amazon, it ships out on the 14th though for whatever reason. Also preordered the second and third books (advanced level design, and Unrealscript) So in the end I'll have 3 copies of UT3 (book 3 also includes it)

  • GRIN shut down

    • madgernader
    • August 11, 2009 at 8:17 PM

    Man that sucks... I just recently bought Wanted and Bionic Commando and am really enjoying both, its too bad that the media ripped into them, surely dropping sale amounts...

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • August 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM
    Quote from dux

    [Blocked Image: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/3/531883_69132_front.jpg]IT'S GOOD BUT ITS NOT QUAKE

    At least you got Quake 2 with it that was my view when I picked it up a few months back

  • Gamescon 2009

    • madgernader
    • August 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM

    To much travel for me. PAX on the other hand is one I'll be attending

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • August 6, 2009 at 4:51 AM
    Quote

    ":278cfikh] Like I'm waiting for RE4

    Lol, missed that boat already too. RE4 is WAAAYY old news

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™