1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Pampers

Posts by Pampers

  • The Division - Closed Beta Codes

    • Pampers
    • January 27, 2016 at 1:56 PM

    it skips past step 3 after logging in :s

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Pampers
    • January 27, 2016 at 1:02 PM

    That map is older than some of the users here

  • The Division - Closed Beta Codes

    • Pampers
    • January 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

    I think I missed the part where I enter my friends e-mail addresses, where is that done?

  • The Witness

    • Pampers
    • January 26, 2016 at 2:00 AM

    Not watching, going in dry on this one :P

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Pampers
    • January 26, 2016 at 1:08 AM

    and what a garbage movie that was

  • The Witness

    • Pampers
    • January 25, 2016 at 4:36 PM

    Already paid for :D

  • Need to find a new vein of motivation for personal projects.

    • Pampers
    • January 24, 2016 at 3:24 AM

    download unreal engine, do a couple tutorals, get amazed

  • The Division - Closed Beta Codes

    • Pampers
    • January 23, 2016 at 9:15 PM

    Noooooooooooo, to late? ;__;

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Pampers
    • January 21, 2016 at 12:31 PM
    Quote from ChA1NsAw

    I just signed a creditcontract for lineair algebra, statistics and philosophy in a university. These three courses are mandatory in all the scientific branches. The uncertainty if I could handle university has always lingered in my mind. So finally I'm going for it. If I can't handle it, I won't have regrets later in life. If I can handle it, I'll start full time education next year. This is the third time I go to school. We'll see if the saying "Third time's the charm." holds up.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowxsXTTDo4

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Pampers
    • January 17, 2016 at 12:14 AM

    love it!

  • ULTRAFLOW 2

    • Pampers
    • January 15, 2016 at 1:37 AM

    Alright, I will download :)

  • ULTRAFLOW 2

    • Pampers
    • January 14, 2016 at 11:54 PM

    Gz on release!

    but why does it need all these phone permissions? :(

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Pampers
    • January 14, 2016 at 4:33 PM

    :(

  • Valve: Future Hardware Plans

    • Pampers
    • January 8, 2016 at 12:16 AM

    Then get a steam link? my friend has one and is happy with it :)

  • Oculus Rift

    • Pampers
    • January 6, 2016 at 6:30 PM

    Better to skip the first generation anyway, let them work out all the kinks first. Was impressed by Valves kit though. I guess Playstation VR will be mostly limited to the hardware it has to run on

  • Fallout 4

    • Pampers
    • December 22, 2015 at 11:24 PM

    Just reached lvl 50 and now every save just crashes during load :@

  • The Steam Sale Thread

    • Pampers
    • December 22, 2015 at 6:42 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Star Wars

    • Pampers
    • December 16, 2015 at 11:27 PM
    Quote

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/KGpzTmG.jpg]

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Pampers
    • December 16, 2015 at 8:52 PM

    Seeing how many mapcore maps there are in operations I'm sure they peek in here once in a while. I mean, Insta used to post drunk here all the time :D

  • Fallout 4

    • Pampers
    • December 16, 2015 at 9:29 AM

    I think you would get lost in a forest real quick fmpone :P

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™