1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • PogoP
    • June 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

    That's creepy as fuck! Nice one.

  • Battlefield 4

    • PogoP
    • June 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM

    Yeah it does just look like a really well polished expansion. Even stuff like the UI and icons are all the same.

  • E3 2013

    • PogoP
    • June 12, 2013 at 1:02 PM

    Interesting that all the Saudi Arabians are voting pretty much 50:50.. Was gwanin?

  • E3 2013

    • PogoP
    • June 12, 2013 at 9:41 AM

    Holy shit is that legit? Or just edited?

  • MapCore Job Census

    • PogoP
    • June 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM

    Soon knj... Soon... Ish. Or not. Dunno.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • PogoP
    • June 11, 2013 at 8:59 PM

    Hello mythical Mapcore admins, could you please put me under Creative Assembly? Been there for a month now. Cheers!

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • PogoP
    • June 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM

    MARK they're deleting our posts!!! Run while you still can!

  • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

    • PogoP
    • June 11, 2013 at 7:44 PM

    Seems to be a lot of jumping at the camera..

  • E3 2013 - The Division | Ubisoft

    • PogoP
    • June 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM

    Looks absolutely stunning. Watching it in HD is mindblowing!

  • Playstation 4

    • PogoP
    • June 11, 2013 at 9:39 AM

    Microsoft are annoying me now, it seems they are purposely shooting themselves in the ass.. I WANT to get an Xbox One, just because I had a 360 and loved it... But now it looks like I'm gonna be going PS4. Fucking god damn.

  • The Witcher 3

    • PogoP
    • June 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM

    Wow, that looks absolutely fantastic. The Witcher games sorta went under my radar and I never really tried them out.. I think I have the Enhanced Edition of the first game but I didn't play it for very long.

    I'll be keeping a close eye on this one!

  • E3 2013

    • PogoP
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM

    Haha I loved that guy, he seems crazy. Just the kind guy you want running your company...

  • Mirrors Edge Catalyst

    • PogoP
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM

    Nice one guys, looking forward to giving this one a try. Looks stunning!

    It's odd though, I only played the first few levels of Mirror's Edge 1, and I got really bored of it and ended up not playing it again.. I don't get all the hype for this. Just curious, I'm still really excited for this

  • E3 2013

    • PogoP
    • June 10, 2013 at 9:17 PM

    Starwars Battlefront announced Made by DICE!

  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

    • PogoP
    • June 10, 2013 at 2:12 PM

    WE HAFF G0T SUB-DEE!!!!!!!!! SUB-DEE TEKNOLOGEE!!!!!!!!

    Aka tessellation. Why are they bigging this up so much? :S

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    • PogoP
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM

    Hahaha nice. I've been looking for some new games on my 3ds. It's gathering dust in a drawer somewhere

  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf

    • PogoP
    • June 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM

    So I just watched the review and this looks like a game for kids.. Is it actually decent or do you find yourselves hating yourselves for playing it?

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • PogoP
    • June 7, 2013 at 10:11 AM

    Fuckin ROFL'in at that Gabe picture hahaha.

  • GTA V

    • PogoP
    • June 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM

    I wasn't, I'm just a dumbass.

    That's fucking awesome! Great idea!

  • GTA V

    • PogoP
    • June 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

    Needs street view!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™