1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • Rambo The Video Game

    • PogoP
    • November 6, 2013 at 4:12 PM

    Hahahaa WTF

  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

    • PogoP
    • November 6, 2013 at 1:58 PM

    With assets, sure. But an entire animation sequence? Lmao.

  • Playstation 4

    • PogoP
    • November 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM

    That's ok but remember your girlfriend has to be awake too.

  • Playstation 4

    • PogoP
    • November 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    Quote from [HP]

    Yeah. Bedroom is for sleeping and sex.


    (One day I'll be able to afford a 2 bedroom apartment and have my own office.)


    Sleeping and sex are two separate things I hope?

  • Playstation 4

    • PogoP
    • November 5, 2013 at 8:15 PM

    Your PC is in your living room?

  • Project CRN447

    • PogoP
    • November 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM

    That is one hell of a purple box.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PogoP
    • November 5, 2013 at 1:48 PM

    It's rubbish in comparison to the previous seasons. I think I'm going to stop watching if this next ep is as crap as the others... It's a real shame, it has gone from one of the most intense TV shows ever to one of the most generic and dull.

  • Playstation 4

    • PogoP
    • November 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM

    Sitting in front of the TV and playing games is SO much better than sitting at a desk. It's just uncomfortable sitting at a desk (no matter how comfy your chair is!). That's the one thing that pisses me off about PC-only players and their hatred for consoles.. Try it, it feels so much nicer! You feel like you're actually enjoying playing a game rather than working at your desk

  • Game News

    • PogoP
    • November 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

    I use Eurogamer when I can be arsed to read about games news!

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PogoP
    • October 31, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    Quote from Puddy

    I've been a bit ill so I've passed the time by watching some films!


    World War Z

    Started fairly interesting... sort of. But man was it disappointing.


    The Thing (1982)

    Haven't seen this before, even though I have seen the remake. The remake totally sucked monkeyballs, but the original is really well-crafted!

    Display More


    I watched both version of The Thing recently too. The original is an amazing film, feels very much like the original Alien in terms of progression and plot, but it's got a unique feel. Love the sense of distrust amongst the people at the station!

  • The Walkind Dead - Season II

    • PogoP
    • October 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

    lmao

  • The Walkind Dead - Season II

    • PogoP
    • October 30, 2013 at 7:18 PM

    Walkind. WalkinD. Is everybody else dyslexic?


    I have played the 'Walking' Dead, just not the 'Walkind' Dead.


    I was just kidding. It obviously worked really well


    I have played the Walking Dead games, I've also watched the TV show and read the comics. Really ace universe, but I much prefer the games' version of the comic book's world than the TV show.

  • The Walkind Dead - Season II

    • PogoP
    • October 30, 2013 at 4:57 PM

    WALKIND?!

  • The Walkind Dead - Season II

    • PogoP
    • October 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM

    What is the Walkind Dead? Spinoff show/game?

  • Command and Conquer: Free to Play

    • PogoP
    • October 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM

    Fuck, sorry to hear about the studio.. But ffs why the hell can they not make a decent C&C game? I'd love to see a proper return to the original style...

  • Battlefield 4

    • PogoP
    • October 29, 2013 at 4:56 PM

    Not neccessarily. I like to sit right in front of my TV in the living room when I'm playing games by myself.

  • X-Men: Day of future past

    • PogoP
    • October 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM

    Another one? Really? :S

  • Battlefield 4

    • PogoP
    • October 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM

    First review of BF4 from Polygon. 7.5/10.


    http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/29/504…efield-4-review

  • The random model thread!

    • PogoP
    • October 27, 2013 at 11:27 PM

    Nice work man! You've got a nice lighting setup there!

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • October 24, 2013 at 12:21 AM

    .

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™