1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • Warcraft III: Reforged

    • PogoP
    • November 5, 2018 at 1:48 PM

    Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I cannot wait for this. The soundtrack at 5:00 brings me right back to those early days playing this when it first came out. I'm so excited to jump back in!

  • Red Dead Redemption 2

    • PogoP
    • October 30, 2018 at 2:07 AM

    I'm enjoying it so far. Controls can be a bit clunky.

    I don't understand how they've built the world though... I'm looking for seams but can't find any on cliffs etc. Anyone got any idea how they did it? Looks like they're using decals or something to mask seams? Like, just go to a river and you'll see these cool mudslide type things on the side... Must be a model. But the transition to terrain is seamless.

  • E3 2018

    • PogoP
    • June 11, 2018 at 2:39 AM

    what is this cringy pop music shite.. show me some games already.

    loved that guy's walmart dig, haha.

  • Battlefield V

    • PogoP
    • May 24, 2018 at 11:40 AM

    That was a fuckin weird trailer.

    Look at the BF1 trailer.. I forgot how brilliant this trailer is. Really pumps you up and gets you wanting to play the game.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Where'd Sprony go?

    • PogoP
    • December 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM

    This thread was 2 pages long before. Now it's 1 page. Somebody's been deleting messages. I noticed fmpone's messages have gone.

    What is going on?

    *gets the popcorn out and chews curiously*

  • Star Wars

    • PogoP
    • December 18, 2017 at 6:10 PM

    I feel the exact way you do, Izuno. I hated some of the cringey character moments, and I felt that Luke was very underwhelming, but overall I loved it.

  • Where'd Sprony go?

    • PogoP
    • December 17, 2017 at 11:11 PM

    Oh! Hope he's alright. Can we a bit of transparency on the issue?

  • Cuphead

    • PogoP
    • December 8, 2017 at 3:11 AM

    Oh man!!! Thanks so much HP. Will watch these tomorrow. <3

  • Cuphead

    • PogoP
    • December 7, 2017 at 11:49 PM

    I'm playing Cuphead right now, it's wicked. Love the music in that game.

  • Goals for 2018?

    • PogoP
    • December 6, 2017 at 1:15 AM

    Thanks mah dudes! <3

    Pampers, good luck! Houdini is awesome. Not tried it myself but seen lots of others try it out. Amazing stuff is possible with that piece of software!

  • Goals for 2018?

    • PogoP
    • December 6, 2017 at 12:08 AM

    Gonna learn some new modelling software. I'm actually starting this year, with Modo. Really gonna push myself out of my comfort zone with the art I'm creating.

    Also, I'm marrying my girlfriend, I proposed last weekend :) And... buying a house. And mayyyyyyyybe might have a kid on the way at the end of the year too. Mental.

  • The random model thread!

    • PogoP
    • December 3, 2017 at 11:11 PM

    I've sorta dropped off the face of the earth recently. Decided to practice some Zbrush and Substance to keep my skillset 'sharp'! Did this over a few nights this week, it was good fun. Just an exercise in sculpting and creating nice fabric materials in Substance. Nothing groundbreaking :)

    More images and a Marmoset Viewer scene on my Artstation linked down the bottom.

    [Blocked Image: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/image….jpg?1512340199]

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/EoZ84

  • Black Mirror

    • PogoP
    • November 27, 2017 at 3:15 PM

    Really looking forward to the new series. Seems their budget gets higher with each new series too, which only makes em better :) Lovely visuals on some of the eps.

  • LawBreakers

    • PogoP
    • November 27, 2017 at 3:12 PM

    Fucking hell that trailer was annoying.

  • What are you playing now?

    • PogoP
    • November 26, 2017 at 9:16 PM

    Every time somebody mentions they've just picked up KSP, I have to jump back into it. That game is the fucking shiz.

  • Battlefront 2

    • PogoP
    • November 17, 2017 at 2:16 AM

    I thought people were more pissed off with the fact that gameplay changing items are found in lootboxes? Ie, extra damage etc. Maybe I'm wrong. Is it just visual stuff in lootboxes? I don't mind that so much.

    I'm really interested in this game but I'm going to wait for the dust to settle on all this before I think about buying. My mates are going to do the same I think.

  • Battlefront 2

    • PogoP
    • November 14, 2017 at 11:43 AM

    I loved the bit in the original Star Wars trilogy where Luke Skywalker has to grind for credits to unlock his Jedi powers.

  • Blade Runner 2049

    • PogoP
    • October 20, 2017 at 12:36 AM

    Hopefully going to see it again on Monday. Can't fuckin wait. Movie of the year without a doubt.

  • Scorn

    • PogoP
    • September 5, 2017 at 4:38 PM

    Amazing environment art... Shitty gun sounds. Seriously, why does the gun sound like a regular gun you'd find on earth? That was really disappointing and underwhelming.

    I also hope the gameplay develops into something a bit more fresh. From what I saw, it just seems like your run of the mill 'creepy' shooter game. I wish they'd push the gameplay as much as they have done the environment art. Gameplay is the same as the original Doom...

  • Shenmue 3

    • PogoP
    • August 23, 2017 at 12:37 PM

    Holy shit that trailer is hilarious.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™