1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • PogoP
    • January 11, 2014 at 11:27 PM

    Rick works for EA, don't trust him!!!!


    *waits for Sega to release their own digital distribution platform*

  • DayZ Mod for ARMA II

    • PogoP
    • January 11, 2014 at 5:04 PM

    Dark, could you give us a further break down? I'm interested in trying this but I do worry that it isn't very complete yet.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • PogoP
    • January 11, 2014 at 2:24 PM

    Nice one dude!

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • PogoP
    • January 10, 2014 at 11:18 PM

    lmao go play quake!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • PogoP
    • January 10, 2014 at 2:36 PM

    That looks ace!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • PogoP
    • January 9, 2014 at 12:11 AM

    Lovely stuff mate.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • PogoP
    • January 8, 2014 at 8:15 PM

    WTF. They are insane! Love how the last one went to the music

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • January 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM

    Ohh Clive?

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • January 8, 2014 at 4:04 PM
    Quote from Rick_D

    Amnesia: Blocky Spaceship Edition


    Jokes aside, it looks kinda cool. HP - didn't that guy used to work at Crytek? I swear I recognise him..


    Which guy?

  • Evolve (Turtle Rock Studio's new baby)

    • PogoP
    • January 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM

    I read it last night and I'm pretty sure it's player controlled, though I'm sure they'll add an AI version too.


    I wonder what kinda settings/levels we're gonna see!

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • January 8, 2014 at 1:24 AM

    It's an in-house engine. We have some top notch engine coders, they're very clever chaps!

  • aw yeah

    • PogoP
    • January 8, 2014 at 12:14 AM

    Great (in a weird kinda way) to read that Puddy, I'm so glad things are looking better for you mate. You're an absolute trooper, keep up the healing process! Can't wait to read part 2, you big tease, you.

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • January 7, 2014 at 5:03 PM

    No he didn't.


    "The story focuses on Ripleys daughter, Amanda, who, 15 years after last seeing her mother, is sent by Weyland Yutani to recover the flight recorder of the Nostromo, aboard a remote trading station".


    Here's the official website:


    http://www.alienisolation.com/en_us/

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • January 7, 2014 at 4:26 PM

    Oh and here's a gamplay video too!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iulSTAQHST4

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • January 7, 2014 at 4:02 PM

    Announced:


    hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjnwahMIufE


    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-…e-1979-original

  • Alien: Isolation

    • PogoP
    • January 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM

    Rather him than me haha.

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • PogoP
    • January 6, 2014 at 7:45 PM

    That was probably a bit harsh, haha. I watched the video then realised I didn't take a lot of it in because the voice just went right through me!


    Back to the video, I'm glad there are no kill streaks. I was thinking this game was just gonna be Cod with mechs, but it looks like they're changing it up a bit!

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • PogoP
    • January 6, 2014 at 7:36 PM

    Christ that is one hell of an annoying voice.

  • DayZ Mod for ARMA II

    • PogoP
    • January 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM

    Surely a WoW style 10 second logout would fix that?

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • PogoP
    • January 3, 2014 at 9:39 AM

    HAHAHAHAHA

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™