1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • What're the worst models you have ever made?

    • PogoP
    • August 9, 2008 at 9:02 PM

    I've never finished a model

    However, change the title to 'worst things you've ever created in your life', and I can post a plethora of things.

  • World War III anyone?

    • PogoP
    • August 9, 2008 at 8:58 PM

    *Waits for the US to get involved*

  • [TF2] ctf_outset

    • PogoP
    • August 9, 2008 at 10:59 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    This song must play in the background!

  • US WoW Players

    • PogoP
    • August 6, 2008 at 11:58 AM

    Why would you even want to play the beta? It would practically ruin the expansion for you on release...

  • Company of Heroes 4p_hill1 RC1 I suppose?

    • PogoP
    • August 5, 2008 at 11:16 AM

    Oh man that looks like great fun! Nice work Dux.

  • Buying a car 2008

    • PogoP
    • August 4, 2008 at 11:50 PM

    Is the bonnet permaneantly up? You should get that looked at.

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • PogoP
    • August 4, 2008 at 1:26 PM

    I sure do hope no Mapcorians are in that picture... If you name them, those people will have to be disowned from Mapcore.

  • Club for people who have seen The Dark Knight

    • PogoP
    • August 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM

    So, we finally went to watch it again, this time at the Imax cinema in Birmingham... And it was completely full. So we went to Star City in the end and watched it at a normal cinema. However, I fell asleep whilst watching it, hur!

  • THQ knows how to market a game

    • PogoP
    • August 4, 2008 at 1:03 AM
    Quote from 2d-chris

    Tera Jade just happens to be a good looking women with actual producing talent, I bet there are PLENTY of good looking male game developers, but when do guys get a stiffy and a raised heart rate over them??

    What, is that not normal? Damn...

  • New low poly modeling challenge?

    • PogoP
    • August 3, 2008 at 2:54 PM

    Oh man, I really want to enter this challenge, I want to re-create a part from Goldeneye/Perfect Dark!

  • Club for people who have seen The Dark Knight

    • PogoP
    • August 3, 2008 at 11:15 AM

    I'm going to see it at the Imax cinema in Birmingham tonight, should be good! I've seen it before at a normal cinema, but we were really close to the front.

  • Minos' digital sketchbook

    • PogoP
    • August 2, 2008 at 12:32 PM

    That last one looks awesome dude.

  • Wolfenstein

    • PogoP
    • August 2, 2008 at 12:59 AM

    Actually looks pretty decent! Though I believe that if I play any more more World War 2 games, my brain will no longer be able to store the memory of so many war games, and the earlier WW2 games I played will actually be pushed out of my brain in order to make room for more.

  • The coolest parking garage ever

    • PogoP
    • August 2, 2008 at 12:47 AM

    Haha that's amazing!

  • Half-Life 2 mapping project WIP Pics

    • PogoP
    • July 30, 2008 at 7:12 PM

    Looks cool Dux. I like the fog effects; creates a nice atmosphere.

  • New low poly modeling challenge?

    • PogoP
    • July 30, 2008 at 7:04 PM

    Oooh this is a cool idea. If I knew how to model, I'd be more than up for doing this.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • PogoP
    • July 29, 2008 at 12:51 PM
    Quote from dux

    Do it. They are awesome games.

    Oh yeah I know they're awesome, I just don't wanna go spending too much money when I'm only gonna play them a few times.

    Ahhh I can't resist, I'm gonna buy em!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • PogoP
    • July 29, 2008 at 1:25 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/PogoP/coverart.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/PogoP/rayman2_box_big_nintendo64_usa.jpg]

    Ahh, the nostalgia! I was watching some videos of Goldeneye on the N64 on youtube last night, it made me dig out my Nintendo 64 and start playing all those classics! I've been replaying Perfect Dark, and I bought those two as they were my favourite games on the N64. I also wanted to buy Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, and F-Zero X as well, but I don't wanna go spending too much money just for nostalgia's sake.

  • My photo thread

    • PogoP
    • July 28, 2008 at 3:47 PM
    Quote from JeanPaul

    Definitely agree, I just thought it was cool.It also helps if you look at the second one in its original resolution

    Yeah, it's definitely cool! Where is that anyway? Looks like an incredible place.

  • Go! Go! Go! Bionic [Commando: Rearmed]!

    • PogoP
    • July 28, 2008 at 12:10 AM

    What platforms is BC:R coming out on? It looks cool!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™