1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • PogoP
    • January 21, 2011 at 6:41 PM

    hahaha!

  • happy bday 2d-chris

    • PogoP
    • January 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM

    Happppppppy birthday!

  • Your facebook nick extravaganza

    • PogoP
    • January 20, 2011 at 10:37 AM

    You guys look nothing like I imagined you to

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • PogoP
    • January 20, 2011 at 12:03 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://static.letsbuyit.com/filer/images/uk/products/original/146/93/dune-14693639.jpeg]

    Great book. I was hooked right from the beginning. I've just ordered the second one, though it's not meant to be as good as the first.

    [Blocked Image: http://static.letsbuyit.com/filer/images/uk/products/original/146/89/dune-messiah-14689179.jpeg]

    I think I'm going to play the original Dune II game now!

  • Your facebook nick extravaganza

    • PogoP
    • January 19, 2011 at 11:48 PM

    http://www.facebook.com/liamtart

    Add me if you like!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • PogoP
    • January 19, 2011 at 10:54 PM

    Nice one Peris!

    I'm currently working on a modular environment for my FYP using the same sort of idea. Main straight pieces with variations, and corner pieces etc. Here's an old screenshot!

    [Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7557268/FYP/blockout_level_b1_center.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • PogoP
    • January 19, 2011 at 5:05 PM

    Is that a sprite or a 3d model? I can't tell. Either way I think I prefer the weapon being in the middle than on the right like most traditional shooters!

    The level textures look really cool too. Bit blurry up close but in the distance they look great.

  • Steam on the PS3 with Portal 2

    • PogoP
    • January 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM
    Quote from dux

    Only one gun? Clearly a product of console gaming.

    Damn consoles, simplifying my armouries! Why can't I have 50 portal guns?

    Haha! I didn't know whether you'd have a go at me or not Dux, well played sir!

  • Steam on the PS3 with Portal 2

    • PogoP
    • January 18, 2011 at 2:20 PM

    *waits for Dux to post something about how crap consoles are*

  • Paper Half-Life 2

    • PogoP
    • January 17, 2011 at 6:11 PM

    Haha that was really cool.

  • Happy birthday Dark!

    • PogoP
    • January 15, 2011 at 2:03 AM

    Happy birthday man!

  • The random model thread!

    • PogoP
    • January 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM

    Looks cool!

    What's the tri count on that? Looks very high poly.

  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • PogoP
    • January 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM

    They said it's level scaling similar to Fallout 3, rather than Oblivion. It was fine in Fallout.

  • What are you playing now?

    • PogoP
    • January 3, 2011 at 4:18 PM
    Quote from dux

    You dislike tattoos and now this?! it is too much!

    Finished Mass Effect 2 a few days ago, I got 54 hours out of it... yet it felt really short and empty. I think half the time I was doing side missions, finding my team and doing their missions for loyalty. Then the main mission itself was like 10 minutes long!

    downloading settlers 7 at the moment, it looks really pretty! Everyone is totally slating it for it's ubidrm though. Kinda harsh, should criticise the game not it's protection. And from what I've see and read it IS a good game.

    Haha I totally forgot about the tattoo discussion!

  • What are you playing now?

    • PogoP
    • January 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM

    Doom 1 and 2. Never played them through properly, but they are great games, even today. The level design is great, really makes you want to find all the secret areas!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • PogoP
    • December 27, 2010 at 11:56 AM

    E-Freak, are those from Ikea? We have those in our student house at uni! Sooo comfy.

  • Merry christmas and Happy new year Mapcore!

    • PogoP
    • December 23, 2010 at 12:12 AM

    Merry christmas everybody! Hope the new year brings everyone jobs in the industry, myself included!

  • The Dragon Age 2 Thread. Or rather pointy armour with beards

    • PogoP
    • December 20, 2010 at 5:06 PM

    Didn't enjoy Dragon Age 1.. Will not be playing either!

  • Uncharted 3

    • PogoP
    • December 17, 2010 at 10:56 PM

    Looks like he's being picked up by an enemy and is kicking out at the guy in front of him.

  • Uncharted 3

    • PogoP
    • December 17, 2010 at 5:53 PM

    So Naughty Dog really love showing off this burning house environment don't they!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™