1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Pomperi

Posts by Pomperi

  • Stuff I've made for Decadence (HL2 mod)

    • Pomperi
    • October 7, 2007 at 10:44 PM

    vivi <3 =D

    csharp: Nope, none so far, but there will be on some eventually. It wasn't prioritized in the project, well not before the first deadline anyways so it was more important to replace dev-textures with actual textures first.

  • Stuff I've made for Decadence (HL2 mod)

    • Pomperi
    • October 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM

    Thanks for the replies everyone! And thanks for the welcome. I think you're right about some details sticking out a bit too much, but that wouldn't be too much work fixing it though. If anyone has any more critisism to give, I'd be happy to hear it. I'm eager to learn from you guys

  • Stuff I've made for Decadence (HL2 mod)

    • Pomperi
    • October 5, 2007 at 1:35 PM

    Hello everyone! My first post here. Some people might recognize me from pixelmorgue, and some might even recognize me from the swedish site leveldesign.nu. Have been lurking around this place for quite some time but haven't had the guts to post anything just yet.

    Here are some stuff I've made for a mod I'm working on on my spare time alongside my studies.

    [Blocked Image: http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/3593/pompgraasten01kd4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2961/pompbrick04ky4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7749/pompconcwall01yy5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7440/pomprooftile01wh9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1860/pomptrashcan01ey9.jpg]

    All of those textures are around 80% hand-painted, as I prefer being able to design my textures any way I like without depending on photo source. The trashcan is both modelled and textured by myself.

    I still need to make specular and normal maps for some of these. All constructive critisism is higly appreciated =)

    Cheers!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™