1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TeddyBear

Posts by TeddyBear

  • Wth is up with this??

    • TeddyBear
    • January 9, 2007 at 10:18 PM

    One time when I updated the drivers for my old GeForce 2 MX all colors transformed into shades of pink, took me hours and hours to solve.

  • This is un-fucking-beliavable: My ISP blocks youtube...

    • TeddyBear
    • January 9, 2007 at 6:03 PM

    I can't see her, there's too much photoshop in the way

  • Portfolio design

    • TeddyBear
    • January 9, 2007 at 12:34 AM

    The portfolio now has working links. Preferably you could give this to your boss instead of the rar I gave you, Furyo - there's a bit more content now

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • TeddyBear
    • January 8, 2007 at 9:31 PM

    Bet you get it alot but your face is like a cross between Edward Norton and Gordon Freeman.

  • Portfolio design

    • TeddyBear
    • January 8, 2007 at 3:16 PM

    Thanks FrieChamp

    Furyo, check your mailbox!

  • Portfolio design

    • TeddyBear
    • January 8, 2007 at 1:56 PM

    Furyo, I was just working on the bigger pictures as I read your post, and I tell you, it really made my entire body warm - I will have it ready for you in a couple of hours.

  • Portfolio design

    • TeddyBear
    • January 8, 2007 at 11:49 AM

    Thanks guys, I'm really glad you're as happy with this as I am Acumen was pretty much spot on about why I decided to redo the entire design.

    I updated it, it now contains the resumé and contact page, still no clickable thumbs though. :wink:

  • Portfolio design

    • TeddyBear
    • January 7, 2007 at 8:45 PM

    http://senita.se/portfolio/

    I redid it

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • TeddyBear
    • January 6, 2007 at 11:05 AM

    ...and why was Rick_D in my dream last night? I dreamt he was a medium built swede with glasses who was just faking that awesome british accent.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • TeddyBear
    • January 5, 2007 at 11:49 PM

    I took this for you guys <3

    [Blocked Image: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3849/behll4po5.jpg]

    edit: and this, not to forget. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4522/behll3iz9.jpg

  • Post old maps/mods etc...

    • TeddyBear
    • January 4, 2007 at 6:18 PM

    This is my first skin ever, I think I was about 13 or 14 when I did it:

    http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/back ... _sword.jpg

    It was also for my first model, which I've sadly lost. Check out the fantastic UV space optimization

    This is my first gun skin ever. Model not done by me. From back when HL was still the hottest thing around.

    http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/back ... weapon.jpg

    Here are a couple of HL textures. I think this was about three or four years ago.

    http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/back ... oodies.jpg

    http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/back ... y_road.jpg

    These are a bit newer, they are for HL2 (HL remakes). They were done right before the release of HL2, can't remember how long ago that was.

    http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/back ... emakes.jpg

    Cool thread btw I might post some old music here later if I find it.

  • Happy Birthday, Hessi

    • TeddyBear
    • January 3, 2007 at 6:19 PM

    Yeah happy birthday man! Thanks for playing an important roll in this community

  • ol_downfall (Off Limits map)

    • TeddyBear
    • January 1, 2007 at 3:18 PM

    You did it again, son!

    Seriously, I've think you've done a great job creating a believable scene. Spotlight!

  • Insurgency Recruitment

    • TeddyBear
    • January 1, 2007 at 11:57 AM

    I like you guys already! Mail sent

  • Insurgency Recruitment

    • TeddyBear
    • December 31, 2006 at 5:45 PM

    Croatia, a...

    I went there last year, I took some nice texture references. Maybe I can help out on that map?

  • de_secretcamp

    • TeddyBear
    • December 31, 2006 at 12:01 PM

    Maybe it's a distraction...

    Anyways, nice looking map.

  • Insurgency Recruitment

    • TeddyBear
    • December 31, 2006 at 11:36 AM

    I could help out with player skins if you'd like. Mainly faces as I want to make use of my maps like these:

    http://media.putfile.com/Fabian

  • Vodka!

    • TeddyBear
    • December 30, 2006 at 5:43 PM

    Single image browser test showing image and text layout:

    http://senita.se/nordconte/

  • Vodka!

    • TeddyBear
    • December 30, 2006 at 4:31 PM

    Thanks everyone!

    e-freak:

    That scene was a pain shooting, the camera simply couldn't register the wine bottles no matter what I tried. When displayed on the site, the picture is going to be smaller and therefore you will not see the noise anymore. I haven't decided if you are right about the third pic yet

    Anyways, here is the website layout I'm working on:

    http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/737/layout3ub1.jpg

  • Does anyone know anyone from Neversoft?

    • TeddyBear
    • December 29, 2006 at 9:02 PM

    Took me like 5 seconds to realize that wasn't some Tony Hawk Xbox 360 photograb. Cool pic

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™