1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TeddyBear

Posts by TeddyBear

  • MapCore Job Census

    • TeddyBear
    • October 26, 2006 at 3:51 PM

    Does remote contract work count? In that case sign me up for

    Teddy "TeddyBear" Bergsman

    Black Widow Games

    Lead 2D artist

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • TeddyBear
    • October 26, 2006 at 12:41 AM

    Wonderful My only input would be that the volumetric sun light in the Shadow of the Colossus vs. kick-ass monster/alien-thingie scene somewhat disturbs the composition's otherwise clean and styleful aesthetics.

  • My Orc

    • TeddyBear
    • October 26, 2006 at 12:35 AM

    Very nice ferret, I am really impressed with your texture work on this one. Wonderful modelling detail to his skin as well. I also love the hand detail on his face... yeah, I pretty much love everything about this

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 26, 2006 at 12:27 AM
    Quote from Defrag

    That zombie is so playing air guitar. Great stuff!

    Haha

    Thanks guys.

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 25, 2006 at 4:59 PM

    Not at all It's a self-developed technique for real-world scanning objects as three dimensional integrals from which I produce displacement maps. The height map is the result of a 38 frame (2.5 second) recorded sequence.

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 25, 2006 at 4:52 PM

    Another one of 'em zombie WIPs

    [Blocked Image: http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/projects_monkzombie.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/in-game_monk2.jpg]

    His clothes are merely started on, their condition will be lots worse, believe me

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 25, 2006 at 10:25 AM

    I scanned my hand into 3D information with a new photographic technique I am developing. Sorry for the low res, my recording camera only handles grainy 320x240

    [Blocked Image: http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/projects_parentheight.png][Blocked Image: http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/news_handrender.png]

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 22, 2006 at 1:16 PM

    Thanks! 1024^2 for the body, same for the head.

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 21, 2006 at 12:16 AM

    I call it "GAAH!!"

    [Blocked Image: http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/in-game_morgue3.jpg]

  • Remake HL textures

    • TeddyBear
    • October 20, 2006 at 6:47 PM

    I have? I must have forgot. Yeah, they were done for that project a long time ago.

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 20, 2006 at 2:54 PM

    Thanks everyone!

    st0lve: yes. PhilipK, sorry I can't say, I just did the textures for this one. insta: soon I hope

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • October 20, 2006 at 12:59 PM

    It feels too much to post this in the "Finished Work Gallery" so I'll throw it over here instead. This has been finished for a couple of months now and I thought it could be nice to show some of it.

    [Blocked Image: http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/in-game_taxi.jpg]

  • Michael Wolf - hong kong

    • TeddyBear
    • October 20, 2006 at 12:47 PM

    Good luck keeping track of your neighbours or even yourself in that mess.

  • Remake HL textures

    • TeddyBear
    • October 20, 2006 at 12:40 PM

    http://senita.se/teddybergsman/pic/back ... emakes.jpg

    Here are a couple of old ones right from back when HL2 was first released, so they are a bit old. There are specular and normal maps for most of them as well. Anyone who wants them are up for grabs!

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • TeddyBear
    • October 17, 2006 at 8:48 AM

    Someone, make this man president

  • Paul Debevec

    • TeddyBear
    • October 4, 2006 at 11:33 AM

    The most interesting link I've ever encountered. Thanks.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • TeddyBear
    • October 2, 2006 at 11:46 PM

    Super design, coloring and lighting on the ships. Make a new sky and this is an absolute winner.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TeddyBear
    • October 2, 2006 at 8:44 AM

    JeanPaul, I think the fog is a bit exaggerated in places, try reducing it by ~40-70% to get a nicer, more subtle effect. Otherwise the map kicks ass.

  • New CS 1.6 map

    • TeddyBear
    • October 1, 2006 at 6:21 PM

    I like it, there seems to be a pleasant roomy feel to it. You might want to realign some plank textures here and there though where edges meet.

  • totally random texture thread

    • TeddyBear
    • September 30, 2006 at 2:42 PM

    Philip, you're an inspiriation

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™