1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. -HP-

Posts by -HP-

  • Dishonored II

    • -HP-
    • January 24, 2017 at 12:12 AM
    Quote from 3Dnj

    19 minutes ago, 3Dnj said: I'm deseperate right now because i've made a cool reference in my level and I don't see anyone who found it on the internetz :(

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/HpiPGEz.jpg]

    Please tell me you know that !

    [Blocked Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/93/3f/00/…55171bb7fda.jpg]


    :)

  • POTUS 2016

    • -HP-
    • January 23, 2017 at 9:31 PM

    I fucking love the dutch language! :D

  • POTUS 2016

    • -HP-
    • January 22, 2017 at 7:19 AM

    Lol at people saying "We gotta give him a chance..."

    I don't have to give him shit, and if it was up to me, he and his incompetent team would be inpeached today! These people are not qualified to run a kindergarten, let alone a country.

    Obligatory gif:

    [Blocked Image: https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/01/21/11/two-types-of-men-2.gif]

  • POTUS 2016

    • -HP-
    • January 20, 2017 at 9:54 PM
    Quote from Bastion

    27 minutes ago, Bastion said: I honestly don't see the point of trying to revive the coal industry, something with a limited lifespan does not seem practical when there are more effective ways of producing energy.

    Good luck fighting the republicans with logic, it's been tried before.. it doesn't work apparently.

  • POTUS 2016

    • -HP-
    • January 20, 2017 at 9:20 PM

    https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

    Quote

    Quote "President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan"

    Quote

    Quote The Trump Administration is also committed to clean coal technology, and to reviving America’s coal industry, which has been hurting for too long.

  • POTUS 2016

    • -HP-
    • January 20, 2017 at 6:54 PM

    So yeah.. it happened

    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16143164_10211519414004012_8179846511994936777_n.jpg?oh=f3006bc4c9d0d019454ae01cdad5c635&oe=5921ADB3]


    And it's starting:

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2oW2ZxUkAA-5NN.jpg:large]

  • POTUS 2016

    • -HP-
    • January 20, 2017 at 1:13 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16114483_10211376913719450_1216464849831405287_n.jpg?oh=081b004ad37da64de9db7af01f7957a6&oe=59200135]

  • GDC 2017

    • -HP-
    • January 18, 2017 at 11:26 PM

    Let's do it, as long as it's not friday, my flight back is at 8.30p.

  • Overwatch

    • -HP-
    • January 18, 2017 at 7:42 PM
    Quote from Jetsetlemming

    9 minutes ago, Jetsetlemming said: "The old mario games had incredible story"


    wat

    I've rewatched that vid a few times and I still can't tell if the dude is trolling or not.

  • Nintendo Switch

    • -HP-
    • January 18, 2017 at 7:40 PM
    Quote from Jetsetlemming

    4 minutes ago, Jetsetlemming said: Has Sony given the Vita ANY attention except to patch its OS to block homebrew repeatedly? That's all I've heard about.

    And that's actually a bad idea from Sony's part tbh. One of the biggest reasons people buy a PSP or a PSVita is to play emulators.

    I replayed many of my favourit PSX games on my PSP, it was glorious.

  • Nintendo Switch

    • -HP-
    • January 17, 2017 at 2:44 AM

    I wish Sony gave more support to the vita, it's such a neat little gadget, those who held one know they feel so damn good in your hand. Maybe they will now, with Nintendo starting the whole "go outside to play games" trend.

  • Nintendo Switch

    • -HP-
    • January 16, 2017 at 1:04 AM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    On 1/14/2017 at 5:25 AM, FrieChamp said: I don't get it?

    I wouldn't mind trying it. Could be fun.

    Ahah, there's nothing to get, I just find that one image extremely "nintendo" :D

    I'm deffo getting a Switch day 1, along with arms and zelda

  • DE_Portugal

    • -HP-
    • January 15, 2017 at 2:29 AM

    Looks like tugaland alright! :D

  • Nintendo Switch

    • -HP-
    • January 14, 2017 at 3:40 AM
    Quote from Izuno

    7 hours ago, Izuno said: Anyone else think ARMS might actually not be terrible?

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2Gf0_lXAAAjShi.jpg:large]

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • -HP-
    • January 12, 2017 at 6:27 PM

    Article about a game company that doesn't make games anymore concludes said company is not going to make a game anymore.

  • What are you playing now?

    • -HP-
    • January 11, 2017 at 10:24 PM
    Quote from PogoP

    1 hour ago, PogoP said: What you playing it on dawg? Not played those games for years. I loved 1, 2 and 3 with Nemesis.. Jeez that guy was terrifying.

    Play 4, it's diferent than the first 3 but it's amazing.

    And yeah, RE1 remake is the best remake of any game, ever.

    Also that RE7 demo on PSN is pretty fucking good, can't wait for the game later in the month.

  • GDC 2017

    • -HP-
    • January 11, 2017 at 7:34 PM

    Anyone?

  • Horizon Zero Dawn

    • -HP-
    • January 11, 2017 at 7:17 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • What are you playing now?

    • -HP-
    • January 11, 2017 at 7:09 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    6 hours ago, Buddy said: I had the same sensation, maybe because of how simplified the game was compared to SS2?

    That's why you should play games for what they are, not for what you like them to be. I know Ken Levine was behind both, but different eras man.

  • What are you playing now?

    • -HP-
    • January 11, 2017 at 12:32 AM
    Quote from AlexM

    49 minutes ago, AlexM said: Yeah I tried playing bioshock1 a couple times and always got bored about 30-45 mins in and gave up. I've been meaning to give it another try forever.

    I loved system shock 2. I dont understand why bioshock wasn't appealing to me.

    I remember when B1 came out, i played it for an hour and rage quit lol. A few months later, I don't know why but I started all over again and it ended up being my GOTY.

    It has a few pacing issues tho, it starts slow, the mid game is PHENOMENAL and it drags a bit towards the end. But B1 does a lot of things that I haven't seen in a game yet, namely the Big Daddy's, the fact that they only attack you when you hit first allows for some really great situations where you can carefully lay out traps and plan your attack.

    I'd love to replay it.. but just the thought of having to replay that fucking pipe puzzle mini game puts me off. lol

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™