1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. -HP-

Posts by -HP-

  • Metal Gear Solid 5

    • -HP-
    • August 5, 2015 at 7:41 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/b1o4elYH8Tqjm/giphy.gif]

  • Mafia 3

    • -HP-
    • August 5, 2015 at 7:33 PM

    I liked what I saw, but it's not exactly "Mafia" to me, it might as well be a new IP really.

    I mean, we'll see... it does seem like they're focusing a LOT on story, and that's the watermark of the Mafia franchise really. Open world with linear-esque missions that are there to tell a beautiful story, this is not GTA, and in some ways I do feel they do know and understand that. We'll see!

    I love that the music is going to be a huge bullet point in this game too.

  • Quantum Break - Remedy's next game!

    • -HP-
    • August 4, 2015 at 9:47 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • August 4, 2015 at 6:13 PM

    Oh I didn't know that... that's kind of weird. I love the idea of snapmap, it's easy and accessible but would be good to still allow modders to mod the game like they always used to.

  • Metal Gear Solid 5

    • -HP-
    • August 3, 2015 at 11:18 PM

    In more positive news, game is out in 28 days and we'll be seeing some new stuff this week for blizzcon.

  • Gibhard

    • -HP-
    • August 3, 2015 at 6:38 PM

    I could sit back and watch this on loop the whole day.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/VJRq4fA.gif]

    Congrats bram, for having finally officially announced this! It looks reeeeeealy damn fun, can't wait to play the final product man.

  • Mafia 3

    • -HP-
    • July 29, 2015 at 2:03 AM

    Did you play Mafia 1 too? Because that's why I think the second didn't feel so appealing to me... they bogged a lot of what made the first one so good to apeal to the console market most likely. But I'm more than willing to giving it another whirl.

  • Mafia 3

    • -HP-
    • July 29, 2015 at 1:45 AM

    Mafia 1 is still one of the best games I've EVER played. The story is so damn good, so damn well written and played, It really amazes me how this game is not more well known or talked about, which it qualifies as a cult classic in my book. (That racing mission tho......)

    Only played a couple hours of Mafia 2, but it didn't really grabbed me. I don't know, will be keeping an eye on tho.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • -HP-
    • July 28, 2015 at 7:12 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Bloodborne

    • -HP-
    • July 26, 2015 at 9:34 PM

    Fuck... I kinda gave up on it after a few hours. I know it gets better after you get to the top of the learning curve, I need to force myself to get there. That's the only problem I see with this game really, if you have to force yourself to enjoy it, it sorta already failed in my book.

    But like I said... I mean to give it another shot after I complete Batman.

  • Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

    • -HP-
    • July 25, 2015 at 4:19 AM

    Apparently the drama continues:

    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-…randy-pitchford

  • What do you think about the new look?

    • -HP-
    • July 24, 2015 at 8:09 PM

    Insert image from URL is so slow, and sometimes it hangs

  • Batman: Arkham Knight

    • -HP-
    • July 22, 2015 at 8:10 PM

    Yeah, #3 is good but you can ignore it as it's not vital to the whole story arc, in my opinion.

    If you play Arkham Knight first, then right of the bat there's a really big spoiler in the first couple of hours that might (or not) ruin the ending of Arkham City for you. But if you don't really care for such things, you can dive right into Arkham Knight and if you like it, you can always try the previous two.

    I would of course recommend you play the Arkham Asylum, followed by Arkham City then play Arkham Knight. Not only because of story, but because you can feel the genius behind this franchise, all three games follow a very specific flow that you'll only truly grasp if you play them in order.
    For example, in Asylum, you're confined to an island but it's a much more intimate experience, it's also my favourit of the bunch, a true master piece. Whereas in City it obviously opens the gameplay a lot more, Arkham Knight just ties all loose ends beautifully.

    It's a really fantastic franchise, only to be rivaled by Uncharted in terms of how much it grabbed me.

  • Rocket League

    • -HP-
    • July 18, 2015 at 3:12 AM

    I fucking love this game man... I fucking love it!! And it's free... Dauym!

    I suck at it, but I'd love to play with some mapcoreans.


    PS. Try the split-screen local coop!! It's fantastic.

  • Nintendo's President Satoru Iwata died

    • -HP-
    • July 14, 2015 at 12:00 AM

    I can only hope I achieve half of what he did when I'm 55!

    RIP, he died way too young, fucking cancer man, how much longer is it going to be until we find a cure? :(

  • New CG Textures alternative, Episcura

    • -HP-
    • July 6, 2015 at 9:54 PM

    Interesting layout, you can tell it's direct competition with CGTextures, which is good for everyone I guess.

    I like their pricing structure too. I just don't get the name? What does episcura means?

    Thanks for the share.

  • Uncharted 4

    • -HP-
    • July 1, 2015 at 8:28 PM

    Wow... just wow.

  • Batman: Arkham Knight

    • -HP-
    • July 1, 2015 at 12:03 AM

    This game is so fucking good man! Holy fucking shit...

  • Terminator Genisys Trailer

    • -HP-
    • June 27, 2015 at 8:16 AM
    Quote from Buddy

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/L0fp2Lw.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i60.tinypic.com/244o19w.jpg]


    Fixed

    Is that from the last trailer? Still looks CG, but looks way better than the original, glad to see some more natural colors too.

  • Batman: Arkham Knight

    • -HP-
    • June 27, 2015 at 8:13 AM

    Holy shit, this game is good! Dat batmobile is like the swiss knife of automobiles.

    Also, looks absolutely gorgeous, hard to believe this is running on a console.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™