1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. -HP-

Posts by -HP-

  • Dishonored II

    • -HP-
    • May 16, 2016 at 9:54 PM

    Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cimx_gdVAAAQqxd.jpg:large]


    http://www.gameinformer.com/p/dishonored2.aspx

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • May 16, 2016 at 7:40 PM
    Quote from clankill3r

    20 hours ago, clankill3r said: I just watched this, this made it seem a lot better then the dude that played with 10 thumbs :)

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    This made me feel so happy! It's so nice to be pleasantly surprised.

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • May 16, 2016 at 6:26 PM

    https://gfycat.com/HugeWideIbadanmalimbe

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • May 16, 2016 at 9:52 AM

    I'm so glad this is panning out to be a really good game after all, it's exactly what everyone wanted out of a Doom game! Have to admit I had my doubts after that beta.

    Congratulations to the whole team!

    [Blocked Image: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/120/182/fe1.gif]

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • May 13, 2016 at 10:29 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • May 13, 2016 at 9:38 PM
    Quote from dux

    29 minutes ago, dux said: I enjoy many games

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • May 13, 2016 at 7:52 PM
    Quote from Jetsetlemming

    1 hour ago, Jetsetlemming said: I installed Doom 3: BFG edition the other day in anticipation to this, and because I've been playing a lot of Brutal Doom lately. I lasted 90 minuted before uninstalling it.

    Looking forward to when I can play this. Back to Brutal Doom for now though

    You need to play this game for what it is, generating expectations like that is dangerous because they're never met.

    Got this in the mail today btw, looking forward to fire it up but I wanna finish U4 first! Glad to see some positive comments about the SP tho, actually looking forward to play it.

  • A Game of Thrones

    • -HP-
    • May 13, 2016 at 12:15 AM
    Quote from Sprony

    4 hours ago, Sprony said: It's also less dark, has more humor and is friendlier towards women.

    [Blocked Image: http://static.images.publisher.attn.com/sites/default/files/southpark.jpg]

  • Approaching the Unknown (aka Interstellar 1.5)

    • -HP-
    • May 12, 2016 at 7:42 PM
    Quote from 2d-chris

    21 hours ago, 2d-chris said: think you got mixed up with mark long

    Mark long & strong are indeed fantastic porn names.

  • Shenmue 3

    • -HP-
    • May 12, 2016 at 7:40 PM

    Sega confirms Shenmue I and II remasters are underwayhttp://metro.co.uk/2016/05/12/seg…derway-5876685/

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • May 12, 2016 at 6:43 PM
    Quote from dux

    18 hours ago, dux said: Why the fuck isn't this the main demo instead of a pissy console controller demo. This looks wayyyyyy better. It's even 120 god damn FOV.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    [Blocked Image: http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/jeremyqueen/1226958031760.gif]

  • Uncharted 4

    • -HP-
    • May 12, 2016 at 6:20 PM
    Quote from Logic

    6 hours ago, Logic said: I wouldn't call 350 euros pocket change

    You can get a used PS4 for ~200.

    Or, you can get a PS3 for around 75 bucks or less and play all the Uncharted games and last of us. They wouldn't be 60fps like the HD remaster, but it also wasn't the first time I played them and it was still an amazing experience to play every single one of those games. They're games that I still replay up to this day, I just finished all 3 again in preparation for this one, it's like having your favourit desert again, it's not as impactful as the first time but it's still delicious as fuck.

  • Uncharted 4

    • -HP-
    • May 12, 2016 at 12:02 AM

    Yeah, I took a few but I try not to focus on taking screenshots on my first playthrough. I wanna savor the experience as a gamer first, then I'll turn on my developer mode and will do a proper screenshot playthrough.

    This is from neogaf, minor location spoilers after the click, prepare for GOODNESS.

    Spoiler [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/f1AcEgS.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/9B926Y8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7745/26891434216_e82a02272c_o.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7287/26924890075_a18096de4e_o.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eVi5DkG.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/19/1462863607-uncharted-tm-4-a-thief-s-end-20160510074658.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/19/1462819331-uncharted-tm-4-a-thief-s-end-20160509204344.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7032/26672610960_2299071de4_o.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7530/26881003801_8321a3d567_o.png]


    [Blocked Image: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7272/26675998690_122e14a928_o.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eXNFIWA.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7285/26872994461_8c626e6986_o.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/fmhxObt.jpg]

    If you're still on the fence about picking this up after seeing these shots, you've got no heart or soul.

  • Uncharted 4

    • -HP-
    • May 11, 2016 at 8:46 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Uncharted 4

    • -HP-
    • May 11, 2016 at 6:36 PM

    WHAT THE FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME!

    This is hands down the most beautiful game I've ever set my eyes on and i'm just about 20% in. It is absolutely astonishing the level of polish and quality that was spent in every aspect of this game, from environment art to animation, my jaw is constantly in the floor.

    One of my favourit things about this game, is that for the first time ever I actually felt I'm playing an action movie. The transition from cinematic to gameplay is so masterfully done it really makes this feel like a masterpiece.

    Spoiler I played about 4 hour and change last night, and I love how the Italy act you start out in mid afternoon and it seemlessly starts to get sunset and nighttime as you get in and out of the environments! This is some top notch shit, Naughty Dog did it again!

  • Uncharted 4

    • -HP-
    • May 10, 2016 at 10:18 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Uncharted 4

    • -HP-
    • May 6, 2016 at 11:21 PM

    Alright, finally, in case anyone is still on the fence about which platform to get this for

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Battlefield 4

    • -HP-
    • May 6, 2016 at 10:04 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChzTXkiWEAABZTY.jpg:large]

  • Battlefield 4

    • -HP-
    • May 6, 2016 at 9:52 PM

    I don't know what the fuck is going on in the world of video games anymore.

  • Overwatch

    • -HP-
    • May 6, 2016 at 7:05 PM
    Quote from Vilham

    4 hours ago, Vilham said: Not sure about the game so far, have played about 15 games, the problem is that people playing sometimes (about 50% of the time) are terrible and are just playing as if its TDM but don't even get any kills. Really frustrating when your team don't even attempt to stand near the cart. Most games I have played I have taken he vast majority of the objectives. Basically ruins the experience.

    This is indeed a problem, and the main reason I can't wait competitive mode to come back! People take the game much more seriously in that mode, for obvious reason. I recommend you to check it out when it's back, it's a night and day experience.

    CS:GO suffers from the same problem, no one really cares if their team wins if they're just playing in random pubs.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™