1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Psy

Posts by Psy

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Psy
    • August 24, 2012 at 3:19 PM

    Demolition Mode is pretty good practice for getting used to the weapons and whatnot!

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Psy
    • August 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    Quote from marks

    Errrr, what?

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Psy
    • August 23, 2012 at 9:33 PM

    My three issues so far:

    1) Opening the chatbox sends my FPS way the hell down.

    2) I'm finding it very difficult to distinguish between the CT and T models in a lot of situations. The result: dying within seconds of realisation and TK'ing all the damned time.

    3) I'm terrible at this game.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Psy
    • August 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM

    I like your wood, brah.

  • Breaking Bad

    • Psy
    • August 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/iVUnh.gif]

    ...so that episode was pretty awesome.

    Quote

    I found it really depressing how Jessie finally admits that he wants out of a business venture he never intended to be a part of - a venture which has essentially ruined his life - only to get sucked back in again by Walt. Fucking Walt, man.

  • GTA V

    • Psy
    • August 20, 2012 at 3:44 PM
    Quote from Pampers

    can't wait! is it confirmed for PC as well?

    I really, really, REALLY doubt it.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Psy
    • August 19, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    Quote from Puddy

    Heh, it's been a couch-based day for me! Started watching The Newsroom. All in all a great first episode, even though they lay on a few things a bit thick...

    I found the first two or three episodes to be pretty shitty but, thankfully, it does improve a lot later on.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Psy
    • August 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM

    <3 In Bruges.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Psy
    • August 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    Quote from Vilham

    [Blocked Image: http://1.1.1.5/bmi/theplantationonline.net/images/Admin/wine%20and%20cheese.jpg]Would you guys like some cheese with that whine?

    It's CS. Whaddya expect?

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Psy
    • August 17, 2012 at 4:48 PM

    I kinda like the radial buy menu but I'm sure glad they kept all the keybinds the same as CSS else I'd be stuck in the menu wondering where the hell everything is.

  • The Dark Knight Rises

    • Psy
    • August 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM

    It was a'ight. I did go in with no expectations but I'm sure that if I was even slightly hyped that I would of been disappointed. My main gripe was that I found the entire first act to be a bit of a jumbled mess. Thankfully the film got its shit together for the rest of the film which immediately made it more enjoyable.

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • Psy
    • August 16, 2012 at 9:20 PM

    Related:

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1008157/lolinternets/hZOy5.png]

  • How to break in the games industry - an insiders' guide

    • Psy
    • August 16, 2012 at 2:41 PM

    You might be waiting for a while till you land a job, unfortunately. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get somewhere eventually.

  • Breaking Bad

    • Psy
    • August 16, 2012 at 2:04 PM

    Spoiler image from the next episode: link

    dis gon b good!

  • Breaking Bad

    • Psy
    • August 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    Why end it at all. The show is still going so strong.

    Because then we'd end up with a situation like Dexter, where each season gets progressively worse and worse without adding anything to main arc.

  • Team Fortress 2 - Mann vs Machine

    • Psy
    • August 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM

    This is awesome. Except for that damned ugly Mannworks map.

  • Working remotely.

    • Psy
    • August 14, 2012 at 3:33 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Never did any remote work myself, although i think at some point i will be forced to do it .. I'm still oblivious to one thing : how do you guys manage to find job offers ?

    I'd like to know this too. There doesn't seem to be much going around for entry-level roles, especially nothing freelance. :X

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • Psy
    • August 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

    Ah. Every year like clockwork.

  • Beck Shaw - Some of my work

    • Psy
    • August 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

    Wait a minute. I remember CTF Staffs. I swear that we PM'd each other about that map as well as Staffs Uni years ago over at HL2.net.

  • Valentin Levillain - Level Artist

    • Psy
    • August 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM

    I love what Valve said about you in the latest blog post.

    Quote

    We’re a little disappointed that Valentin is spending all of his time making TF2 maps and not fulfilling his true destiny as a roguishly handsome super-villain, but it gives us a chance to finish our costumes for our inevitable battle atop a snowy mountain where we will fight for the love of Cassandra Prosciutto.You may be able to capture her physical form with your hyper-advanced laser-traps, Levillain, but you will never capture…her heart!

    Kong King looks fantastic, btw. :derp:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™