Posts by e-freak
-
-
-
-
You want a decent ending, you gonna play Portal. *sings* "This was a triumph..."
Apart they just had a half-magazine filling article about this in recent GS/dev Magazine here but I really don't understand the fuzz. They complained about Crysis and Half-Life 2 and so on but those games were clearly made with a succesor in mind (be it the Episodes or Crysis 2). And the endings, as much as they have been aprupt, never failed for me in terms of "Think about what you have just done - was it the right decision?" (best example: joining the g-man at the end of Half-Life 1 who was the cause or at least one important key to the catastrophe)
-
-
-
-
Man that looks totally awesome! I can see a winner for this competition

-
-
are they shot in raw? because as much as the colors look good I thought I'd spot some color-steps which seem to occur from to heavy jpeg color-manipulation

Great fotos none the less!
-
74 - very nice fotos but is your lens vignetting or do you use a too low flashprofile? it looks cool with the darker corners but I don't know if you want them or if they are unavoidable

I like the beach-close-ups most

-
-
-
You got yourself a CANON 10D

-
600€ per Month??? In germany you get like 2200€ and on lowend its like 1250€ (ofc there are alot of people below this but that's "usually" the stop).
I don't know about the usual costs in your country hp but my sister just got herself a little apartment here and she pays alone 410€ for that (she's a midwife and gets 2200€ p/M)
Come over to germany and work at Crytek
As Portugal is EU you don't even need a Visa. -
-
-
Gasoline is at 1,45€ here in Germany. That's nearly 2$ O_o
-
A hairdresser could not afford this car. But if you dislike the TT why not go with the R8
[Blocked Image: http://www.audi.de/etc/medialib/cms4imp/audi2/product/r8/r8.Par.0068.Image.jpg]
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.audi.de/etc/medialib/cms4imp/audi2/product/tt/tt_coupe/tt_2006.Par.0258.Image.jpg]
even in red this car rocks (black and silver version ftw)