Posts by e-freak
-
-
Quote
":3jbsztrv]My page is pretty out-dated, but...
-
-
-
-
I do love picture spamming - and tbh no one 56k is around here any more.
I like the bases interior, very TFc like (in a positive way ofc
) -
Img-Tag:
that one is for free

On topic: Map looks solid - the waterfalls are looking good.
-
Not so much on the layout but I'd suggest you take down those 2D-pieces. They are not helping, instead they make your excellent work above in LD look a little unsmart (just my humble opinion).
-
I bet someone at daily mail is a gamer himself and liked the idea of ruining the whole shitty article with a crappy shop

-
-
OK, i just tried to compile some things my self. I ran into the very same problem. The SMD-File saves the texture name it uses in your modeling software or just says: "Material". If you use MoM you can alter the "Texture" Name. Just overtype the current value with your new VMT Filename and you are good to go.
-
They took down the movie - according to german media due to murder threats to LiveLeak-personal.
-
How did you compile your VTF and is it placed correctly?
Second: Take MoM (Model Modifier - a tool by Jodokus [Download]) and check for the linkage in the MDL. It might occur that the converter corrupts your filelinks.
-
My suggestion would be to just overlay your current texture with a simple wood reference (maybe greyscale at low contrast and at luminance) and increase saturation a little bit.
In Source (I take it it's for your L4D Map?) the combination of a lowprofile normalmap and an additional specularmap according to the depths of your normalmap normally looks really good as well.
-
good colors and contrast. and really sharp focus there

-
-
-
-
Reminded me of Badlands in a good way
~ -