1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. e-freak

Posts by e-freak

  • Grand Theft Auto IV

    • e-freak
    • April 28, 2008 at 3:27 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    Fuckin' hell.

    alot of money and advertisment contracts can do alot

  • So I finally watched War of the Worlds

    • e-freak
    • April 28, 2008 at 2:20 PM

    Read RTB and you will know that the Striders have been invented looooong before :science:

  • Everything ;)

    • e-freak
    • April 25, 2008 at 7:00 PM

    Nr 3 is cute

    Nr 1 is a good shot, don't know about nr 2 - very subtile

  • Bandfotos - Alfred E. Neumann

    • e-freak
    • April 22, 2008 at 7:54 PM

    -snip-

  • go-kart model

    • e-freak
    • April 22, 2008 at 7:25 PM

    So there's gonna be a gameplay SDK (and hopefully a Leveleditor)!? *joy*

  • go-kart model

    • e-freak
    • April 22, 2008 at 7:11 PM

    That looks pretty damn fun! One suggestion: Instead of just being IT you should have a bomb that ticks. So you have to stay IT but as soon as the bomb explodes you will lose like 25% (so you can try to hand the bomb to someone else but...) of your points but if you can make it to bomb another player (radius like 5 car-lengths) you gain another 5% points - not sure if it would work out completely but I think it would be kinda fun.

    And another idea would be two parallel traks with gates and you have to do "relay race" while one at a time in each team transports the stick while the others have to activate certain triggers to open the gates to let the "runner" pass - and at a special place the roles within the team change. Both teams see each other but can't influence apart from some powerups like "Send them a rain of fire" or "Make theyr gates stuck for 5 seconds" or "Get them some oil on the track"

  • My photo thread

    • e-freak
    • April 22, 2008 at 5:18 PM

    Is this post-edited with some hdr tool? the lighting and contrast is a A+. I kind of dislike the perspective though. I'd have gone with a Teleshot or a more parallelized perspective with less grass in the shot and more sky.

  • My photo thread

    • e-freak
    • April 20, 2008 at 8:15 PM

    WHOCHA - I like 1,2,3 and 5 A LOT! You have some very decent stuff there! I'm not sure about Nr.4 - the quality seems to lack kinda. And Nr. 6 lacks full Sharpness on the portrait :S

  • Forum links, open in new window?

    • e-freak
    • April 17, 2008 at 8:03 PM

    +1

  • Upcoming TF2 changes on April 20th 2038

    • e-freak
    • April 17, 2008 at 6:47 PM

    Yes, I think it's a nice extra for those who love medic-class and they get some kind of reward (so will the other classes later on i think). The Achievements are kind of hard to get in some cases but they are nowhere near impossible. Play medic on regular basis and these are just the things which happen, apart from scout ubercharge maybe...

  • Upcoming TF2 changes on April 20th 2038

    • e-freak
    • April 17, 2008 at 4:44 PM

    First off: The new Weapons are not overpowering experienced players like they did in CoD4 but instead give them an opportunity to play different. If a newbie plays medic he will be quite gratefull to ubercharge himself as well. an experienced player might know where to sit with the medicgun to not get shot in the face and profits more of the critical hits provided with the ubercharge.

    So - I do like the new weapons as I have atm little time to spend on the game and the fact I was playing as rounds best player on 8/10 servers didn't make it more attractive. With more medics now (hopefully) and a lot of new possibilities I will spend more time on the game again

  • Trackmania Nations Forever Released

    • e-freak
    • April 16, 2008 at 8:26 PM

    ROCKS - we played hotseat-mode after too much beer into the sunrise every weekend and now this is even better

  • Oblivion in CryEngine 2

    • e-freak
    • April 15, 2008 at 8:30 PM

    Link is broken but I got this very informative video instead

    http://www.veoh.com/home.html;jsessioni ... navailable.

  • Where should I go in Germany?

    • e-freak
    • April 15, 2008 at 3:55 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    If you are stopping by Weimar look for the ruins of the Bauhaus, if there are any

    how comes you know the Bauhaus I thought noone in the whole world would knew about it

    HP: Bitteschön (you're welcome)

  • Remake HL textures

    • e-freak
    • April 14, 2008 at 3:43 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.abload.de/img/7d2aed5613437640bcfd4hy.jpg]

  • Application book cover

    • e-freak
    • April 13, 2008 at 10:08 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nbcri.ie/uploads/cork%20group.jpg]

  • Imitation assignment

    • e-freak
    • April 13, 2008 at 10:06 PM

    Then you deserve a medal I always find it the hardest part to get good structure in photos if I don't setup my spots.

  • Imitation assignment

    • e-freak
    • April 13, 2008 at 9:50 PM

    yes you really nailed that. The skin detail is superb. I guess you used a classic setup of two spots direct and global with low angle?

  • Application book cover

    • e-freak
    • April 13, 2008 at 9:47 PM

    You have to apply till the 2nd of June with a digital Application book/Portfolio. Then you get assigned to a 14-days homework which you'll present in a 10 minute interview. If you pass that you get access to the application form (NC Application).

    I'd love to do a semester in cork but they've told me that only about 10 students per semester can do the exchange because they only have ~40 students/semester in ireland.

  • Where should I go in Germany?

    • e-freak
    • April 13, 2008 at 3:08 PM

    -snip-

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™