Posts by e-freak
-
-
The Unreal Trailers look like they were made in 1997 as advertising games or something like that. I don't know what the exact aim of the course was but graphical it lacks a lot. The XNA Game looks fine although I don't get the game-rules.
I'd have expected something like Mime Time or Flipside (Dadiu Projects Source-Mods) http://www.dadiu.dk/english/ Some of the mods (german)
-
i don't think it works building stuff on the train because the item position of buildabales within tf2 is constant and not variable after it has been set up once. that's why you can build in midair in well (jumping on the train and building there)
-
Didn't know where to post this as these shots aren't mine. I just came accross this most awesome Foto-Portfolio:
http://www.bilder-factory.com/main.htm Impressing and Inspiring stuff

-
Quote
":2ji7zkez][Blocked Image: http://nukoda.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/uncharted-box.jpg]
Base_02

-
http://www.hlportal.de/?site=news&do=sh ... ws_id=6026
I know it's german but you can find some additional links below.
Core statements:
In less than 3 months from now Steam and the Steam CyberCafes will make more income than the retail market
Valve isn't affraid of pirating - Gabe N states that a software pirate is "A customer you didn't serve right" - so the fault for most software pirating is the failing support (read: Cashcowing EA and Ubisoft)
Steam will hopefully soon feature automatical driver-updates, futher software downloads like FireFox.
-
the edges on the concept are beveled (which looks better than straight edges imho)
-
FarCry 2 isn't even a CryTek Game. CryTek split up with UbiSoft and went EA. They lost the name-rights on Far Cry (or sold them) to UbiSoft.
-
white hands for a black guy? at least the voice implies to me that he's black (typical hollywood stereotype voice)... but maybe the trailer gives the wrong impression that one is playing as this reporter?
-
mh i still wait for another application answer atm but this sounds good!
-

edit: zomg, ok up to 200

-
Quote from Minotauro
Off limits is looking very good
It plays nice as well

-
that's a lot of cigarettes and a nice lens you've got there

-
nice car and nice shot. one question though: whenever I try to automatically process a car image it will completely mess up with the reflections and all and I end up doing it in Photoshop. Have you any special tip or advise on that?
-
simply switch it off at the lens' feed.
try to take a tripod with you and shoot in P mode. Set the ISO Value as low as possible (100 i guess) and shoot with the tripod if the shuttertime is below 1/30 (because you will save yourself a lot of shots from being shaken then). Try to play with Av Values (or even make some shots with varying shutter time (blend stays the same!)) and choose RAW format (I guess the above shots are all JPEG).
-
-
-
take care for you Av Level. Some of the pictures are way overbrightened. Setting the Av Level half a step down or up depending on the fotos would help alot.
Another advice would be not to shoot into the sun as it will produce heavy lensflares - you can always use a lens-blend to reduce this but if you are going to do this more often you should take care of the daytime and the position you want to shoot.
The location is pretty nice btw. I've heard belgium is a paradise for industrial left-overs

-
Seriously? I must have missed something. I'm 18, going 19 this summer.
-
No Tripod on these? Then you deserve yourself a medal man! I'd never be able to shoot something like that without a tripod :monocle: