yeah I must have used up so many MS mice at school while my MX500 lasted 4 or 5 years and then died two months ago or so. The MX518 should better last as long!
Posts by e-freak
-
-
woha - awesome. i was thinking about getting extension tubes as well. canon has some with AF still working but I wonder about how much you payed for your manual ones (because the AF ones are damn expensive
) - and how much light/shuttertime do they take?the first shot is by far the best macro I've seen in a long time. what beast is this?
-
looks like battlecraft (Battlefield Editor). i like the way it works but I see it as "problematic" as all "set terrain and models and woosh"-editors in opposite to our "Brush"-Editors (Hammer, Radiant, UnrealEd) - it seems these stamaw-editors (TM!) lead to much more repetitive maps and doesn't help mappers to become real creative about what they do - at the end of the day they just placed the same 100000th time the village in the slightly different hillside. it doesn't allow for f*cking up the gameplay the devs had in mind and create a new gameplay out of nothing but the leveleditor - it'll be all over the same.
-
-
http://pix.nofrag.com/9/7/f/b306a6bf588 ... b09ee.html
looks a bit like you just used some photoshop filters on this. apart your drawings look really nice.
-
-
nexus that turned out great (esp with that skybox o_O)
-
screenies look mighty fine. gonna test it tonight.
-
absolutely awesome!
-
yes the safely remote stuff is bs but it can lead to such problems. which step do you reach when booting? can you get into the bios? then try to deactivate all USB/Peripheral stuff. if you get to the point there windows loads the bootscreen (windows logo) then try to press F8 before it gets there to start in safe-mode (or use a Linux Live CD). if that doesn't help at all, open your case and check if you can jumper your mobo to deactivate all USB-Ports instantly, try to deactivate everything that's not essential.
-
-
HP will you be at the GC? cause I still don't know if I'll go there but meeting some mapcorians would be a big plus towards the decision (atm I'm only meeting Gabe and Doug from Valve if I go there)
-
yes you're right on some of the points but I still think that if i want to have the full story and I've gotta pay 80 bucks for the whole package after the original title has been released nearly a year ago (and so still no pricedrop) it's a bit much. and I fear crytek will stop supporting the game as well. There's something why I'd buy every blizzard game (and every valve game) blind because I know I'll get my support even if the game turns 10 years old and it ain't treated like an unwanted child, rejected after the release (well 3 patches after the release).
-
exactly, thanks pampers

-
difference being to my Episode I get a fullblown multiplayer and the best puzzle game ever made. and it costs me less than 5 hours of crysis-sp.
edit: i don't know how long warhead is but I suppose it not to be longer than the original game (10 hours).
-
RA2 rocks big time. It's only a little tricky to set up the multiplayer if you're using anything newer than windows 95
-
oh hai, that's hammer without lighting preview.
-
There have been some internet service where you could rasterize your oversize picture into A4 pages, don't know the exact url but you should easily find it via google (i remember some guy from school having the spagetthi monster poster printed on 16 A4 pages)
-
ok it's not an addon it's the same game with slightly different enviroment and downgraded graphics to fetch some money... doesn't make it sound better, does it?
-
damn where do you get Crysis and UT3 for under 30L together (or did i misunderstand you there?)