Quote from zaphodby the way, if you are interested in being in our initial beta, you might want to join our steam group: http://%7boption%7d
I've been in this group forever111!!! mega interest ![]()
Quote from zaphodby the way, if you are interested in being in our initial beta, you might want to join our steam group: http://%7boption%7d
I've been in this group forever111!!! mega interest ![]()
Topic says it all - the new Browser by Google going live today. Seems like it has some nice additions and thoughts in it, not too sure about it being a home-phoner itself (it's Google after all!) but the fact it's OpenSource will hopefully clear this up soon enough.
No long words:
Google Blog on the whole topic
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/ ... owser.html
A (fairly nice and understandable) Comic explaining the technical backround:
http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/index.html
And the projectpage:
http://chrome.google.com/ (though it's down atm for some reason)
Morrowind
Oblivion
Fallout 3
elaborated enough?
Well Fallout 3 isn't that boring enviroment wise but Oblivion and Morrowind felt like "hey look we have a terrain generator and we have random, boring creatures in it + super unnatural looking graphics trying to look real!"
Plus some of the most boring quest systems ever (Morrowind: "Hey climb up that tower, sit there 6 hours and see the obvious that some idiot is hiding stuff inside an old tree")
i like it
ofc you could split up the cliffs a bit and maybe rethink the tower on the house but it's nice as it is already!
your custom content looks better than the default one
the rocks look more like organics.
[Blocked Image: http://images.tigerdirect.com/skuimages/large/OptiQuest-Q241wb-mainx.jpg]
and a DVI Cable. System now running at 1920*1080 + 1280*1024. Photoshop is a dream with 24" full of image and 19" full of all tools, navigators, layer style etc
I use the Play the Map inside the Editor button so it compiles. yes.
The same happens when UED is trying to autosave. Well and I found some tips on how to solute it in the Unreal Boards but none did work. I even reinstalled the whole game...
So, I just bought UT3 CE with the fancy metal box and the Tut-DVD. All fine and it worked out pretty well, some messing with the Settings and I was even able to play UT3 at full settings and wihtout retyping the cd-key at every startup and it's ok but when I turned to the editor and the DVD-Tuts it started to mess around.
I have worked the first 5 lections and one thing is I don't seem to have all the props they have in theyr build but that's not so much my problem as I'm not interested in copying theyr tut map 1:1 anyway BUT
they have this little button to test the level in game mode (which will spawn them inside the map and you can go rampage with the weapons and interact and stuff). And for the sake of it I can't figure out how to do fix the problem I get when trying to do the same.
Pressing on "Play this Level in an editor window..." starts the calculation stuff and then a message box pops up "Couldn't save package. Check log window for further details.". Checking the log it says:
QuoteDisplay MoreLog: ====Worlds needing PIE Save:
Log: DM_test
Log: ==== 1 total
Log: Built Phys StaticMesh Cache: 253.354 ms
Log: COOKEDPHYSICS: 0 TriMeshes (0.000000 KB), 34 Convex Hulls (87.345703 KB) - Total 87.345703 KB
Log: ULevel::BuildStreamingData took 0.018 seconds.
Log: COOKEDPHYSICS: BSP 6.73 KB
Warning: PATHING NEEDS TO BE REBUILT FOR DM_test.TheWorld:PersistentLevel
Error: Error deleting file 'G:\\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\..\UTGame\Autosaves\Save.tmp' (GetLastError: 3)
Warning: Error opening file 'E:\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\..\UTGame\Autosaves\Save.tmp' (E:\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\).
I've googled for the error and there were only 2 results, and they didn't help at all.
Anyone having an idea what's going on there?
most basic thing would be redrawing the shape and colors and then recreate the original into the new created with stamping in details. this way you will also have an easy time making a heightmap out of the redrawn shape and stuff.
Quote from Buddyi know, b ut i gotta start somewhere..
Yeah i started with it too (and a 50mm prime) but with the XXXD series as all the amateours do ![]()
you can easily get a sigma lens with basically the same values and it will take like 100 times better picture quality. better focus quality, more light passing through and more solid build. costs the same and well I'm still using it allthoug it's my beginner lens.
you really got the hang on doing creative stuff with TF2! fantastic concept!
your first link is broken. might be the problem noone's responding?
a good lowpoly model or better good and economical usage of polys is (imho) if you achieve the viewer to understand and accept the seen as what it was meant to be. a good lowpoly model uses exactly as many faces/tris/polys as neceserry, no more but not less. it's simmilar to uv-mapping/texturesize and texturstyle.
Have started up learning UE3 (after learning zBrush and refreshing my 3DsMax knowledge)... I kind of feel like a swam now. Prop. learned more stuff in the past two weeks than the whole last two years during A-Levels-pressure...
looks cool - i wonder how you install the next CPs (as you said it's heigthbased I assume they would be ontop or something?)
Sleeper Cell.
that was one blast of a speedpaint video O_o
It looks like Chicago coz it is chicago...