woot - that cam is absolutely awesome.... I've been thinking about getting a digital one of those (but the money is the problem
) - where do you got yours?
Posts by e-freak
-
-
great detail in there - what large format camera are you using (digital/analog?) plz more infos :megamon:
-
wow that must have been the best yt thing (or the best ad at all) in a long time!
-
HL2 doesn't have HDR in the SP Maps of the original game. It will automatically use bloom or generic lightning if needed. You should enable HDR though because you may want to play some Custom Map anytime which supports HDR and you don't have to mess around then again.
-
-
displacements can cast shadows on each other - that shouldn't be the problem. I'd assume that this is more of a problem with the lightmapscale and that for some weird reason it doesn't apply correctly.
-
-
hey kiiia - do you have your appartment yet?
gonna post my application as well soon
i like your characters, and it worked out great, didn't it?

-
1 and 3 are absolut blast!
-
I just read that as well. Either it's a f*ing late aprils 1st or we will soon be seeing some serious competition in the field of online distributition.
While on the one hand I see some serious issues with Google and it's data-collecting-pollicy and the fact that Valve is one of the greatest Devs today due to it's independence I think a connection with Google could boost them up in theyr influence a lot. There's some serious connection possibilities between Steam-Services and Googles Web-Applications. Open up your Steam Community Overlay, switch to Picassa, publish your latest Screenshots, switch over to Blogspot and give some of your latest game-experiences, get News from Google News to the game you are currently playing, issues getting on a Server with some Custom-Map? Quicksearch in Google from within the Game - and so on.
-
Quote from SpicyTanuki
it's kind of an early dawn map, it's still dark enough that the map needs considerable street lighting to be playable. This pic is from an old build and everything left of center in that screenshot is replaced but it should give you an idea of the lighting. I'm not totally happy with it, not quite sure what direction I need to go to match the skybox so I just try to tweak it every compile and try to get closer to it at this point.http://team.firearms-source.com/Shinobi ... 490001.jpg
man that reminded me of some mod I've been working on 3 years ago
exactly the same textures, sky, lightsetup
http://www.hlportal.de/?sec=mods&site=m ... mod_id=125 -
no 0 zero is NOT a number. infact 0 is a scale point but not a number it self... well I just woke up and I may remember this wrong

-
looks absolutely awesome - how many times did you win MSUC btw? O_O
-
this looks totally cool. also nice job on adapting the TF2-look!
-
(someone move this?) -
Pink Floyd co-founder Richard Wright is dead.... One of the best musicians of the last century.
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
http://www.hlportal.de/?site=news&do=sh ... ws_id=6320
The first pages are starting to crawl:
http://cstrike.de/comments.php?newsid=15052 (they don't belong to our partner-sites but they copy-cat our news always and in this case it could be helpful
) -
awesome! feature on hlportal coming soon (means you'll be featured on our website and all magazines published by our partner-publisher)
now give us some DL! -
no. just the contracts passed out yesterday that crytek sells exclusively via the EA Partners program
-
this looks mighty cool. how much workload is it actually (I'd be interested in basic-props/texturing)