Posts by e-freak
-
-
Kokos: Awesome Movie. was one of the movies I enjoyed watching with my sister

Delaz: Awesome Game.
I recently got it as well (but didn't buy it
) -
on the steam region thing: I'd say you could present your favorite american some money and he could just randomly present you a game via steam but that's all random!
-
give it to Brot für die Welt, 2,38$ won't save the day but small things sum up as well. alternative: spend it to hlportal.de - we get 5$ donations per month while our servers cost a fortune and everyone is working for free - so the money there would not go to anyone except to keeping the servers up and running.
-
-
insert hp-joke here.
it's a cool side anyways. have used nearly every font availble there
-
it doesn't turn the bolt in both directions. that's the trick of a ratchet - one side it "ratches" through and the other direction it locks.
-
I'd so gonna buy such a cake

-
The god-rays are very subtle yet great! I just think it's getting more of a good-sided enviroment (gameartisans in this comp i suppose) with the effects and the evil is mainly the anonymity of the place and the kind of dark-labs and left-city look. An idea I'd try out would be to lower the most foreground pit in the mid as if done by an earthquake or as an entrance point to all evil. Allthough the "evilish" part of that would need to be subtle as well to not destroy the overall feel of the scene. (not sure if I could make the point clear
) -
it's still fun playing Sven Coop at lans but it wasn't the kind of coop you played seriously. was fun though to play africa corps over and over again and show every noob what button he's gotta press. looking forward for l4D esp since alot of people at uni are going to get it too

-
Der Untergang and you're supposed to watch it in German. Really - the actors and topic are german and it helps alot to understand the psych of what's going on.
-
On the NFS2SE topic: I remember this being foto-realistic:
[Blocked Image: http://www.mobygames.com/images/i/32/25/326225.png]
Somebody turned down the graphics now!


-
Ima playing Flatout 2 alot recently and I used to play Track Mania alot. And at a friends who build his own pedals and has a Logitech Momo-Force I also played GTR - i tried to play that with my keyboard and mouse and decided I need pedals and wheel as well but the wheel i bought sucked and so I never went for a realistic racing game again.
Oh and had a good time in NFS2SE and tried out Midnight Club 2 and NfS Underground (2), Carbon, Most Wanted and so on but the old NFS is still the best (FZR2000 on Hollywood track!!!!)
-
C'mon it's civil war there. Watch Lord of War or Blood Diamond - you actually get shot by everyone if you go there.
-
QuoteDisplay More
The Average JoeDeliberate Competitive Fun Learner (DCFL)
The Entertainment Software Association has this to say about the average gamer:
* The average game player is 33 years old and has been playing games for 12 years.
* The average game buyer is 40 years old.
We're going to go out on a limb and say you are very likely neither of these. So then, one might ask, who is the average gamer? Who is this mythical creature that no one can accurately describe? Here's our guess: someone like you.
So while you could care less about the evolution of video games and probably don't view games as anything more than pure entertainment, you do enjoy playing video games when you get the chance to. You love a few competitive short-session games and although you probably will occasionally shout at the screen, you'll probably stay silent on the mic to other players. Although you don't play too much, you are easy going enough to give most other types of gamers a try to play with.
Some of your top matches are:
yeah sounds ok... and they got right - i'm not 33 and I'm going 40 in 20 years

-
Canon is quality. At least I never had to good experiences with Fuji Cams. I don't know about the nikon. oh and go for less megapixels if possible

edit: Go to flickr and just get some fotos sorted by camera and check them out.
-
-
Quote from Nurb
[Blocked Image: http://www.claeng.com/__forumpublish/deathrow39_04.jpg]
apart from looking great it might be a nice add if you put a overlay below the roots showing that they not just lay there but grow into/out of the ground.
-
Quote from atrocity
e-freak: I actually used the light settings valve used for badwater, I looked em up on their wiki.
#1: That's not what I was trying to point out: I thought some elements on eye-level could really add to readability if you just give some other colors in there (strong red or blue or anything that's not brown to give hints on hotspots and stuff) and some change in architecture or different buildings and enviroment to help reminding certain spots.
#2: The light-setup in the wiki is nice but shouldn't keep you from playing around with different settings
#3: I might be completely wrong with my inputs as it's "just" an arena-map and not that big as it seems on the screenshots.
-
Quote from Bic-B@ll
the canon digital elfs or power shots (ixus in europe) are awesome, between my dad and i, i think weve owned like 6 different versions. i currently have the sd850is (its a different model number for the ixus). and i fucking love it. if you scroll down a few threads my SCUBA pictures were all taken with it and an underwater case. :megaman:
Ixus and Powershot are two different series. In Europe as in US. Ixus Series are Jacket-Compacts while Powershot Series are semi-compacts with full lens-systems