Dude. Sorry for not testing. I'm still in my personal kind of crunch. Anyway: Great release once more. Now get your Portfolio wrapped up and come here! By now you're like the only capable Mod-LD in the whole Cry Community I guess ![]()
Posts by e-freak
-
-
just make sure you put the index on the right side of the file. this is seriously costing the most quality when uploading to a webhost, if it has to reindex your key frames.
-
-
Actually I would like to see something like a "Post this" forum where you can basically do nothing but create a thread with a link to another thread and a short description of it's content. That forum would serve as a new-and-worth-checking list for people who dont come here regularry. Just limit access to it for people who post regular (like being registered for at least 2 months and half a post per day thing) and we could tweet that or have an RSS of that forum.
-
you should keep the old monitor, udk is supposed to run on a dual screen layout.
-
is it happening if you launch the standalone test game (unreal frontend -> launch UDK game)? could be something with the key-bindings (ini mess up)
-
One Bigger Picture and smaller Thumbnails next to it. Like Kotaku does it but horizontal aligned.
-
like every week at sam's?
-
do you have any numbers on ZG? I really like the game, although didn't play it too much. Thrik's point might be valid though. A proper PSN or XBLive launch might have targeted a better consumer group for the game. And the iOS games make enough profit to make a living?
-
Teddy, you need to post more often - it's always awesome what you produce! spotlight techartist

-
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to new and exciting opportunities. Crycore needs more people so we can all work on teh Mapcore game

-
I'm changing companies. Joining Crytek by the end of next week. As a cinematographer for Visual Development Group
crycore! -
Not turning this into a general debatte on Steam but: You can pay with Click and Buy (EC Card possible), Prepaid Cards (Dunno the exact name of these) and with Paypal. That's three ways you don't need a credit card for steam.

-
all the best, man! party all night long!
-
If we are in beer mood already - come to germany, I'll get you a beer as well (and i guess the rest of the core folk here as well)... the nice thing about mapcore. where ever around the globe you move, some one will get you a beer

-
that'd be seir

-
I love the first one - color, composition and contrast are top-notch. not sure what happened with the background though, looks like photoshop sharpened into a DOF area? anyway, just a detail.
The second one is kinda cool from he initial idea, but the lighting really makes her cheek look volumunous - could be her pose though.
The third one leaves me kinda lost. It's a nice picture and i see what you were trying to achieve but the girl seems to be too small? if she should stand out by lighting only i'd propose darken the leaves next to her or the whole green as once.
-
I like your work and resume - good stuff! The presentation is not so good though. Too small pictures and too tiny website over all. The best example of a really great portfolio presentation is Corwin's recent Portfolio http://www.clement-melendez.com/portfolio/.
-
Yes, there's alot of stuff that gets lost in the transition from skin to bones as necessary for games (because it's an optical skin based capture and you have to recalculate the skin-weighting on the bones). The skinning of most game characters isn't the best either... But we have these discussions here as well but not too many people spot it in the games...
http://www.captivemotion.com/ <- That's the tech company behind it
http://www.metricminds.com/ <- That's the animation studio I work with.
-
May I ask which part of the Lipsync is off? Like the ingame stuff or the cutscenes? Just curious because our studio was responsible for that (before I joined it) and the same technique is used for other titles now as well... :X