i really like those shots. what to say on your iso values is that you are most propably using a small-chip-cam and an anti-shake in your cam. both combined can give you a still noisy grain upon your image.
Posts by e-freak
-
-
http://www.hlportal.de/?site=news&do=sh ... ws_id=5243
looking forward to dl/play this

-
Sounds cool - same feature for Photoshop please

-
-
What was really cool in Dark Messiah was that the server saved for the length of your session. E.g. I join a server and just stumble into the fight after taking warrior as class. At the very beginning I get killed because I am dumb enough to fight a Level 8 Warrior and a Mage at the same time. But next respawn I find the Mage walking alone towards my flag so I can easily kill him. I gain a level and woosh new abilities, new fun. So after about 15 minutes map changes but the server saves your level so in next level I can play as Archer and build up my Levels there - and if it is too slow or my team is gonna lose i just switch back into the warrior class where I already have my 5-6 levels.
Allthough - when I disconnect or switch Server my Stat gets lost. On the one hand this gives me a new thrill everytime I play and the abilities don't get boring, on the other hand it'd be kind of interesting to see a long time save for the levels and some more than the 10 levels you can gain.
The principle as it is now works fine with the CTF and the Campaigns (they can't be too long for a non MMPORG with inconstant Playerbase and a very limited level-number (5*10).).
Maybe I can take a video the next days showing a decent round of CTF and Campaign Mode.
-
-
oh and speakin of RPGs MP - Make em create a good SDK (maybe two-depths: one is lego-principle: stick ready to be used blocks into another, and then the mapper version there you can define more details and work from scratch on your own) - Most RPGs Lag in Custom Content - that's why theyr MP does not work for long. Look at Never Winter Nights - Full of CustomContent, Full of Players after years - and it's not a that revolutionary game or too good imho.
So the SDK that allows every nub to create a quick CTF Map with Power Ups and a Healing-Fountain will give you the kick in the community while the indepth modus would allow more creativity and maybe even new playmodes and skill-modifiers. (Look at Warcraft III (RTS) where making an easy Skirmish-Map was the easiest thing in the world while creating own texture-sets, models and so on and scripting and rebalancing was possible on the other hand as well.
-
mh - what about ebay.de? Importing from germany shouldn't be that expensive.
-
JeanPaul - i do like it
Though I would love to see this in a bigger context (e.g just like the dam
) -
Dark Messiah should be on that list! The Multiplayer is awesome (Arena Mode, CTF, Campaign). CTF is basically like TFC-CTF but with RPG-Classes and Leveling - Super-Awesome. Arena Mode is more boring - leave it out. Campaign is just like TFC's Dustbowl but with entire Maps and the above mentioned Class-System.
-
mh, i vote for another poll with all the mentioned beer trades here.

-
-
o_O Diarrhea? I drank Krombacher fairly a few times but I think it's avarage beer between our big industry brands. better than radeberger at least.
-
why can't you use ebay at denmark?
-
Get it at ebay - it's cheaper and wacom should be that much of quality that you can use it in second generation as well.
If you don't have a problem with wicked drivers and battery driven pens you can also go with the Pentagram O'pen XXL
-
FMPone - D.E.A.D?
Nighthawk Maps looks sexy - keep it up but replace that plane!
-
awesome but the clouds could use a little desaturation/lower contrast or at least antialaising

-
the problem i have is the straight edge of the foreground cliff to the background sketch - at the height of the bridge should be some kind of (übergang?)
-
-
FrieChamp - you should seriously consider visiting me in Darmstadt
On the other hand - i was going to visit Frankfurt for something game-dev related next year... I've heard next to äppelwoi they drink a lot of good beer as well 