I'm sorry but the pictures I've seen seem to be all down
http://mapping-tutorials.de/forum/showt ... 270&page=3 - towards the end of the page was the discussion we had about it
I'm sorry but the pictures I've seen seem to be all down
http://mapping-tutorials.de/forum/showt ... 270&page=3 - towards the end of the page was the discussion we had about it
I think it's kind of worse then generic. A fellow member of m-t.de showed pictures made with the lens and complained they would not get sharp. He did a little research and the final result was that the 18-55 was not capable to lighten out the chip in the correct way. I don't know if this is correct but it scared me. I used a Sigma 18-55 instead and got some very sharp pictures out of it (i write in the past because i made it fell half a meter down and it is kinda weird now)
The 400D is a nice cam but the Canon 18-55 sucks and I would recommend to go with the 350D and get a better lens instead.
Sick f*ckin Story...
Allthough - thrik - I don't think you help the world by sentence him to death. Send him to prison and make him think about what he has done. Killing him just shows that this world fails over and over. Murder for Murder is not what will make a better place...
You don't need paper or pen - just look where the gun aims at and it will shoot there - works pretty nice in "ZOMG ENEMY" situations - other than that ironsights rock
Source SDK Based installed? Imho the mod rocks
Great Job there
I know it is nice you spend all that time but then beat up the assh*le who sold your mod to fileplanet. A well organized Torrent and a better timeplaning would have helped to give this mod the release it deserves.
ATMOSPHERE o_O I would add those brick-models from DoD Housecorners to the brushwork - but the fog makes this so impressive o_O
if you have a legal copy of cs1 there's a patch (google EOS 350D Photoshop CS RAW
shit - just read it doesn't work propapbly
Since New Year's eve this year i never again used one of the modes below P on 350's mode-wheel. Hessi back then introduced me the RAW Files (I edit them with the Digital Photo Professional Software on the CD) and it's really kick ass. i don't see any problem with your fotos there - it just seems automeasurement gets the wrong part of the picture as brightnessfactor. Try to set another whitebalance and check what point is measured (Exif Informations).
Spellbinder whats up? Congrats to 1111
I think the whiteflag is a statueationary of the Nations-Congress (Völkerbund?) like the red cross symbol which shows that a soldier is not to be harmed and not allowed to fight while wearing this
give him a mapcore-alltogether-hug and all the best wishes ![]()
What was the polycount again? ![]()
That wasn't funny at all. A mod team gives away its work for free. At least the little respect should be there to let them decide when they want to release it...
Allthough BF2 was graphical the same for me as what this game does: Look at an EA Screenshot and feel fucked up with the product you are playing - BF2 is mostly as flat as QuakeWars seems to be. For me BF1942 is the reference - It is flat but noone denyed it at least
seldoo - no reference or did you paint upon foto reference?
Rick_D - Leak of BMS Alpha 4 or 5
To the decompile entity: Bullshit. You can still decompile the map by just resetting the entity with what ever BSP-Entity-Editor you enjoy to use.
I know the whole discussion has been lead in the black mesa forums earlier as well that I told your Mod-Leader what has been stolen in detail and what team members ripp off and what is ripped off (I remember Xen-Controlers, Weapons, Maps and all that kind of things ripped off). On the one hand - this discussion should be over by now. On the other hand - why is this stuff still in your mod?
And onto the question why they can't work together: Because it is the personal art-style of another mapper they have stolen. It's not like they came up with concepts for Op4 and a whole team and said "Let's work together" but started the competition themselves with actually already stolen material.
Does anyone know "All Quiet on the Western Front" from 1930? It's a very good movie allthough it is ofcourse limited by it's age what goes on technical and cinematic effects. -> It's about WW I and is often called the best anti-war movie ever.
Band of Brothers was moving and fascinating at the same time - really like it.
I did not see SPR yet as I never found the time
shame on me
love all of them - though the cornfield really looks a little unreal (allthoug - i am using a EOSD as well ^^)